Female dont wanna work or put in effort for money

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
They wanna leech off others or get them using her vagina as leverage. Aka get with guy who has car for commute. Get with rich guy for travel. They dont wanna work or get a poor guy and build future with them. They wanna be part of other dude's success and leech.

Female are parasites

• +1
Reactions: ominion, albe.ORG and Deleted member 57464
They wanna leech off others or get them using her vagina as leverage. Aka get with guy who has car for commute. Get with rich guy for travel. They dont wanna work or get a poor guy and build future with them. They wanna be part of other dude's success and leech.

Female are parasites
Where have u observed this?

Where have u observed this?
Remembered some curry foids get with guy who has car. For travelling, restaurant food(dates), entertainment(clubbing/hanging out/etc) paid by guy. Aka betabux relationship

• +1
Reactions: ominion
I tried betabuxxing and she didn’t gaf about how much money I had, it’s all about nt she liked me first too

• +1
Reactions: ominion
Remembered some curry foids get with guy who has car. For travelling, restaurant food(dates), entertainment(clubbing/hanging out/etc) paid by guy. Aka betabux relationship
In hk???

Yes, u dont see curry girls outside?? Seen so many sit in young 20yo car or in restaurant.

Saw 2 days ago, 2 indian girls with indian guy. One of the girl was wearing crop top and jeans. U could see her belly button n waist. Tight body

Money is big factor in hk slaying