Female fraud

try2beme

try2beme

Lower third filler and forget
Joined
Mar 21, 2023
Posts
48,170
Reputation
64,804
IMG 0998
IMG 0999


Here’s a piece of advice if a girl never posts candid photos but posts selfies very regularly she’s enourmously less good looking then her selfies

I used to fraud my selfies too so I know but it gets tua fucking point where it’s extreme and you learn that beauty is supposed to be natural and effortless and you gotta lean into that for the big leagues
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Former Shortcel, peptidehater22, vux and 9 others
Those who know hullo method 💀☠️
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: burnerzz7, RandomAutist, Bat and 1 other person
Just F*cking hate frauding
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: -joe, RandomAutist and try2beme
water is wet everyone on the internet especially girls fraud
 
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
Water bro

I never cared about make up but I realized how bad females fraud

Like that right there is way too much

Two different people
 
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
Water bro

I never cared about make up but I realized how bad females fraud

Like that right there is way too much

Two different people
Swimming first date:feelskek:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Brava
View attachment 5703896View attachment 5703897

Here’s a piece of advice if a girl never posts candid photos but posts selfies very regularly she’s enourmously less good looking then her selfies

I used to fraud my selfies too so I know but it gets tua fucking point where it’s extreme and you learn that beauty is supposed to be natural and effortless and you gotta lean into that for the big leagues
wtf i know this is old but lookign back at it it looks like her entire face changed

she probably used ai or photoshop to make it look like the pic on the left

in the second picture her nose looks so much wider and her maxilla is extremley recessed
 
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme

Similar threads

kosya_slayer
Replies
8
Views
43
kosya_slayer
kosya_slayer
NorwegianMigrant
Replies
5
Views
45
NorwegianMigrant
NorwegianMigrant
try2beme
Replies
4
Views
61
try2beme
try2beme
lemon67
Replies
3
Views
31
TheWigger
TheWigger
debonss
Replies
2
Views
37
debonss
debonss

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top