Female Friend Calls me a 'Desperate Virgin'

B

bananacoffee

Silver
I am neither a virgin, nor am I desperate, but she says it every other week and thinks its funny to insult me in that way.

What is the best comeback? she is an ACTUAL virgin ironically enough.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, TheAbyssinian, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
Block and delete

• +1
Reactions: Reformed, TechnoBoss, try2beme and 11 others
she will think that its true that i am a virgin/desperate if i block her after she insults me for that
female friends are for cucks
You either fuck or naw

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62709, uglysub8male, Gus17 and 16 others
Never take insult from any whore, kick them out of your life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Gus17, TheAbyssinian and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Gus17, TheAbyssinian and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gus17, TheAbyssinian and vermillioncorefan
we mostly tease eachother and chitchat, send eachother memes and have fun in terms of conversations/LARPing, but occasionally she behaves like a bitch like this
Instead rather you can invest your energy into a bitch who’s willing to put out

• +1
Reactions: Gus17
I am neither a virgin, nor am I desperate, but she says it every other week and thinks its funny to insult me in that way.

Rape her like this

Attachments

• SVID_20240224_015550_1.mp4
    2.7 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 24929 and mog_or_be_mogged
is there a harm to just talking friendly and having fun chit chatting with a virgin trad girl?
If you want to waste your life sending juvenile memes back and forth, sure

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
If you want to waste your life sending juvenile memes back and forth, sure
i dont got anything better to do during those free time moments i have, might aswell interact with a female i think?

i dont got anything better to do during those free time moments i have, might aswell interact with a female i think?
You’re a useless waste of space
Hahahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male

You're a faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and Gus17
no, i am a college student so i dont have jackshit to do after im done studying shit
So you speak with a ugly virgin girl loser that nobody else wants
Hahahahahah

she is an ACTUAL virgin ironically enough.
No she isn't. She just says that because she wants percieved value. You're a normie faggot if you believe this. Every woman has been fucked at least once.

• +1
Reactions: Gus17, nigkook, bloomercel and 1 other person
nah she is hot as fuck, but she is very religious so she will only fuck you if u marry her
Muh religion
There’s always blowjobs and anal
Hahahahahah

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male, Gus17, TheAbyssinian and 3 others
No she isn't. She just says that because she wants percieved value. You're a normie faggot if you believe this. Every woman has been fucked at least once.
i can guarantee she is religious as fuck, she wont even touch a man because she believes she would go to hell JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel
i can guarantee she is religious as fuck, she wont even touch a man because she believes she would go to hell JFL
But she used virgin as an insult? The only way for sure to know is if you checked inside her pussy

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and autistic_tendencies
dude why do you even have female friends?

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male, chaddyboi66, bloomercel and 2 others
Its over cuck

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male
What did u do for this kinda of reaction dayum

U should start ghosting her....most likely u giving her too much attention and validation.. Keep it cool in boundaries don't loose self respect if happened one time, it will happen again often
nothing she just talks shit often

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and autistic_tendencies
U should start ghosting her....most likely u giving her too much attention and validation.. Keep it cool in boundaries don't loose self respect if happened one time, it will happen again often
thx for the serious realistic advice, yes i will slowly start texting her less and less, if i instantly ghost her out of nowhere after months of constantly chatting she will become suspicious

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√
thx for the serious realistic advice, yes i will slowly start texting her less and less, if i instantly ghost her out of nowhere after months of constantly chatting she will become suspicious
Suspicious of what … you’re the emotional tampon hahahahah @InnerVoid

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and Deleted member 57464
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and VisageVirtuoso√
Suspicious of what … you’re the emotional tampon hahahahah @InnerVoid
suspicious that as soon as she launched that insult, i'd gotten "hurt" from that directly and thus got affected by her words

Fair enough, still make her realise why are u ghosting her, drop hints Or sum..and Don't take insults like a hardcore man sometimes u need to held foids accountable for thier action or u become emotional tampon for them

the best comeback is a bullet to the face

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
tell her if she says that again you’ll bash her face in that’ll shut her up srs

Fuck her. (With her permission)