Female Friend Calls me a 'Desperate Virgin'

Rape

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
nigga your gonna feel real bad when she finally gets dicked down, there is no such thing as female friends, it's called the state of being a delayed cuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and autistic_tendencies
Obviously she’s just having fun and you’re being a little pussy about it. If she wasn’t then she wouldn’t be your friend would she?

Have some personality, Jesus.

Obviously she’s just having fun and you’re being a little pussy about it. If she wasn’t then she wouldn’t be your friend would she?

yes i agree for the most part except she outright just sends an insult calling me a 'desperate virgin', that is crossing the line in my opinion

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Imagine having female friends you don’t have sex with and continuing to be friends with this bipolar bitch

she is a religious virgin traditionalist, she is saving herself for marriage
You’re proving just how much of a fucking cuck you are by defending her from every negative comment about her. Kys

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

“Just take random verbal abuse from women bro”. Kys cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
No point in having female friends unless you’re fucking them or they’re legit subhuman

No point in having female friends unless you’re fucking them or they’re legit subhuman
Why tf would you wanna be friends with an ugly bitch?

Oh I had a bitch JB recently 16 years old I blocked her. Like the first reply says just delete her. Don’t block her cus u right it might seem like she got in ur feelings (which she defo did u cuck but anyway), just delete her contact and never reply again. Especially if u see her irl she gon be like wtf (if ur attractive)