female friends are the key!!!

Deleted member 9787

Deleted member 9787

at least consider it if you’re somewhat neurotypical that way you can get a potential gf from your social circle and if that fails at least you have more people to call friends :)

i would be talking up all the girls and slaying if I was NT (I’m still a normie looks wise)

I’m still going to make my efforts regardless of my circumstances tbh ngl :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lorsss, Lux, aspieSavage and 8 others
Foids don’t associate with me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted, Celexawer and 5 others
I can’t even get male friends

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Be_ConfidentBro, sub6manletnozygos and 7 others
Also there is proof that seeing someone around other girls makes them more attractive

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 9787
u cant get female friends if ur ugly

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MewingJBP, BigNoseSlavcel, MaxillaIsEverything and 4 others
dont have female friends you either start to hate them or you become interested in them and they are annoying as fuck most often

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, Be_ConfidentBro and Stevensmithgerard
This works

Social circle maxx then flirt with the foids in lesson I do this every day I already have a few orbiters

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
Cute lesbian friends. Have gotten lays from being in that social circle.

• +1
OP is right, girl friends will have friends of their own that are single and will try to hook them up with you if they find you funny (ltr) or atractive (ons and see where it goes from there)

• Love it
when i was more social this was my key approach and works like a charm.

• Love it
dont have female friends you either start to hate them or you become interested in them and they are annoying as fuck most often
i quite prefer having female company over most guys as they seem to vapid for my tastes too bad I’m not NT

Having a group of friends is a great cope

• +1
Ironically if you're at least normal looks wise this works extremely well. For some reason the more time I spend around a woman the less attracted I am to them so I never had an issue with wanting to bang my female friends. I knew a guy in college who was dead avg but super NT and he basically slayed bc of this.

• Love it
Guys with more female friends instead of male friends are low T

(Unless hes fucking them)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Need2Ascend and Deleted member 1751
having female friends is cool but it does nothing for fucking, unless youre a giga simp whos relying on some kind of miraculous friendzoning success story

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
If you're somewhat good-looking, you can fuck your female " friends". The women will take effort to have sex with you

If you're average Looking or ugly, they use you for their favours and treat you like an orbiter. They will only need you when you need help and won't give a fuck if you need help

Men and women can't be friends. Either they're fucking or male is simping the female and she's enjoying the attention

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 5634
You has to be gl or gay in order to get female friends

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, aspieSavage, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
Face any other thing is cope.

If you were gl bitches will be sharing your photos, any other thing is being a betabuxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
having female friends is cool but it does nothing for fucking, unless youre a giga simp whos relying on some kind of miraculous friendzoning success story
Having no friends = Ultra high T

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Gayalienmax and Deleted member 5634
at least consider it if you’re somewhat neurotypical that way you can get a potential gf from your social circle and if that fails at least you have more people to call friends :)

i would be talking up all the girls and slaying if I was NT (I’m still a normie looks wise)

I’m still going to make my efforts regardless of my circumstances tbh ngl :forcedsmile:
Just be her orbiter theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
this post constitutes what the watson glaser test would term a "weak argument"

Too bad im ugly

• Woah
Only get female friends if you’re 100% sure you’ll have no romantic interest in them, otherwise it’s kinda pathetic

I always make sure to let every friendgirl I talk to know that I’m not into them like that, not in a dickhead or obvious way, I just do the same shit they do to friendzone guys like saying they remind me of my sister or some shit. I don’t wanna any girl to think for even a second that she could ever friendzone me

This is true. I was friendzoned by a stacylite I liked but she hooked me up with her uglier friends.

• +1
"Female friends" are women you want to fuck but don't have the courage to try or have been rejected in the past. Most provide zero value to your life. Outliers exist.

• Ugh..