Female Friends increase SMV

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
This is a tip I see no one giving take pictures with women and befriend them have fun with them bust jokes

It increases you female attention ten folds women you have never met will approach you just because her friend might have brought you up

You get to meet new women too meaning more slays

If you’re at work or school befriend women it’s a must

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Yerico7, adotsdot and 19 others
True, pre selection is real

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Yerico7, BigBoy and 7 others
mate choice copying is very legit

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, Solidcoin, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
imagine having female friends , they are so stupid it gives me a headache

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Salludon, Htobrother and 4 others
imagine having female friends , they are so stupid it gives me a headache
Depends on how you treat them I tease/bully most of my female friends

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 12330, chawaje and 11 others
I'm so stupid, I cut off ties with all my female friends from school, some of them were actually good friends too

At least I still have pictures that I took with them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I would say it depends. If the other females know they are all friend zone deals it might lower your SMV.

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
Finally legit thread. Copers here will deny

• +1
how do i befriend them?
do they even want to be around aspie virgins in the first place
doesn't seem like it since i have 0

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
how do i befriend them?
do they even want to be around aspie virgins in the first place
doesn't seem like it since i have 0
Start by asking for a favor or a question to open up a conversation talk about a few things u have in common anything about a test or lesson. - This is boring but it works efficiently

Or
Literally be a menace this what I did back in school I would steal clothes from my female classmates take their stuff mess around in class and shit that type of stuff it’s entertaining women love being entertained.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, AlwaysHaveQuestions, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 1 other person
Start by asking for a favor or a question to open up a conversation talk about a few things u have in common anything about a test or lesson. - This is boring but it works efficiently

Or
Literally be a menace this what I did back in school I would steal clothes from my female classmates take their stuff mess around in class and shit that type of stuff it’s entertaining women love being entertained.

STEP 1

BE ATTRACTIVE OR THIS WONT END WELL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AlwaysHaveQuestions, bernanddrago and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 3828

Or
former is boring but i can figure as much
the latter i wouldn't be able to pull off and i'm older than 12 so there is that

I'm scared to hang out and when i am I feel like a fraud cause trying to not be creepy when other people act natural and relaxed
so much stress from just performing basic human functions
i'm awkward as hell forget i asked

• +1
Knowing everybody at a party is legit SMV gigaboost

• +1
Reactions: klamus, MegamindCel and Deleted member 6128
I have a feeling that having friends is going to be a problem for some of us

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and RichardSpencel
more like it increases retard gay friend market value

• Hmm...
This is a tip I see no one giving take pictures with women and befriend them have fun with them bust jokes

It increases you female attention ten folds women you have never met will approach you just because her friend might have brought you up

You get to meet new women too meaning more slays

If you’re at work or school befriend women it’s a must
Only works when the women you're friends with are attracted to you. Not if you're an emotional tampon.

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and Deleted member 3828
Only works when the women you're friends with are attracted to you. Not if you're an emotional tampon.
Some might develop feelings for you overtime women don’t fall in love instantly unless ofc it’s chad.

“Emotional Tampon” JFL you’ve got to treat them the same way you treat your male friends idk why most men don’t get that

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 4106, MegamindCel and 1 other person
over.

just ghosted like 5 of my female friends cuz I got too tired of texting everyday and thinking out every response so I sound NT and not like a simp/nerd/incel

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, klamus, BigBoy and 2 others
over.

just ghosted like 5 of my female friends cuz I got too tired of texting everyday and thinking out every response so I sound NT and not like a simp/nerd/incel
Chad. How do you guys even get female friends?

Women that you are not dating are insufferable. I had this chance of being in a friend group of this thicc(like 40 inches hips) 5'8 girl I fucked couple of times. Decided not To bother since She was such a fucking drama Queen and pita

Female friends = Best type of friends that do your projects, bake you stuff,help you on certain things etc. srsly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MegamindCel and Deleted member 6128
Chad. How do you guys even get female friends?
If you don’t know them well enough treat them nicely at first start by doing favours and shit if they’re not responsive enough just leave it but as you progress don’t put them on a pedestal and just treat them the way you would as a male friend

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
Female friends = Best type of friends that do your projects, bake you stuff,help you on certain things etc. srsly
Fr they always give me food do my work for me they’re also super overprice ngl

Absolutely. I’m gonna make insta soon and I can’t wait til I’ve got a gl chick to post on there for sex haver halo

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 6128
Easy af srsly
How tho? Most girls stare at me then the next moment act like I don’t exist, which sends mixed signals. Also the closest thing to “female friends” I’ve gotten, never message me first.

How tho? Most girls stare at me then the next moment act like I don’t exist, which sends mixed signals. Also the closest thing to “female friends” I’ve gotten, never message me first.
You probably act aspie. Height,PSL?

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and Deleted member 6128
You probably act aspie. Height,PSL?
185cm, PSL rating unknown however people always say I’m “attractive”, but it’s always male friends and family.

Then you're verified as a non-nt aspie, congrats.
185cm, PSL rating unknown however people always say I’m “attractive”, but it’s always male friends and family.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and hennypapi
True, pre selection is real
the preselection pill.
It all depends on the looks levels. How much and if at all, the pre-selection helps:
https://looksmax.org/threads/preselection-overlooked-alot-here-but-very-legit-for-normies.73010/

5-figure1-1-png.190680

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32