"Female Gaze" and Masc vs PrettyBoy

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
I cage at niggas on this forum who are like WOMEN LOOOVE MASC MEN FEMALE GAZE IS COPE and proceed to post a pic like this of an example of masc man

Then go on to say that somehow this isn't masculine

Another cope on this forum is people believe masculinity is shown through body WHICH IS UTTER FUCKING COPE your masculinity comes from your hair down to your frame anything below that almost doesn't matter.

Another thing is that being overly masculine IS BAD YES I SAID BAD YOU FUCKING RETARDS

Let me remind you we are supposed to pass on the best genes being overly masc. would work well if women only produced men but they don't they produce men and women which is why we need a balance of feminine and masculine features.

No way you retards on this forum think an ogre will be have the genes to allow for his wife to birth a feminine Stacy.

There's no such thing as female gaze so il simplify it

- Women are attracted to the likes of Chico and Vinnie because they have the best genetics for children and would make great fathers essentially they are Male HQNP's

- Women are also attracted to RTT ogres but mainly for one night stands this doesn't mean women wont have ons with the likes of Chico or Vinnie.

This constrants with mens standards

- Men are attracted to women who dress slutty and act bitchy because they are usually great at sex and turn us on very quickly they are one night stand only any man who wives such a women is a retard

- Men are also attracted to women who dont have a bum or large boobs just a pretty face and dont dress slutty these type of women most men who go for them do so because they want a genuine relationship and think the women would make a great mother.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deprived, completelyavg and 6 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 17920 and 3 others
I cage at niggas on this forum who are like WOMEN LOOOVE MASC MEN FEMALE GAZE IS COPE and proceed to post a pic like this of an example of masc man

View attachment 1942816

View attachment 1942819

Another cope on this forum is people believe masculinity is shown through body WHICH IS UTTER FUCKING COPE your masculinity comes from your hair down to your frame anything below that almost doesn't matter.

Another thing is that being overly masculine IS BAD YES I SAID BAD YOU FUCKING RETARDS

Let me remind you we are supposed to pass on the best genes being overly masc. would work well if women only produced men but they don't they produce men and women which is why we need a balance of feminine and masculine features.

No way you retards on this forum think an ogre will be have the genes to allow for his wife to birth a feminine Stacy.

- Women are attracted to the likes of Chico and Vinnie because they have the best genetics for children and would make great fathers essentially they are Male HQNP's

- Women are also attracted to RTT ogres but mainly for one night stands this doesn't mean women wont have ons with the likes of Chico or Vinnie.

- Men are attracted to women who dress slutty and act bitchy because they are usually great at sex and turn us on very quickly they are one night stand only any man who wives such a women is a retard

- Men are also attracted to women who dont have a bum or large boobs just a pretty face and dont dress slutty these type of women most men who go for them do so because they want a genuine relationship and think the women would make a great mother.
thread is filled with misrepresentations and fallacies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, tehVigilante, looksseg and 1 other person
Prettyboys and maesthetic guys take prime foids virginities while ogres slay roasties

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad, p0lishsubhuman, cutecel and 1 other person
Autistic cope that assumes that attraction is in our genes and will never change, despite evidence that beauty standarts have changed over the years and is mostly influenced by media etc.

imagine actually being this stupid

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
imagine actually being this stupid
Greycell so retarded
Autistic cope that assumes that attraction is in our genes and will never change, despite evidence that beauty standarts have changed over the years and is mostly influenced by media etc.
False the european beauty standard has been the same since the renaissance
thread is filled with misrepresentations and fallacies
Such as?

• +1
Reactions: mogging
dnr jfl
E4D5AD25 FA95 42EC A786 91744CB0964C

• JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly

View attachment 1942816

View attachment 1942819

Only old roasties and some with daddy issues prefer masculine men. Most foids are into pretty faces, tall, lean bodies. Roidcels are coping

ogre will be have the genes to allow for his wife to birth a feminine Stacy
how does Russian and Ballan JBs are
born then nigga

stfu already

do u think i look prettyboy bro? can i attract girls and manage to pass on my genes?
314858440 1156254891974899 3468406861783780546 n
315112577 856759808857320 7597332077816511622 n
314861821 835656944343990 8498946748964055228 n
315061533 1971243999740568 7101728364855181672 n
314924634 154501193955021 4507662195783974709 n
314800712 1474208703056620 8470819604758216185 n
314913918 129274513261158 9217988231399910675 n
314710608 851645419307606 5597318250570592363 n
314550253 1550041452087518 2497385714860150901 n

• +1
Reactions: klip11
would work well if women only produced men but they don't they produce men and women which is why we need a balance of feminine and masculine features.
So you don't like feminine women and prefer a more masculine women ? 🙂

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
So you don't like feminine women and prefer a more masculine women ? 🙂
Is a women with a good jaw a masculine feature or feminine feature?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Only old roasties and some with daddy issues prefer masculine men. Most foids are into pretty faces, tall, lean bodies. Roidcels are coping
Depends on the country I see RTT lads slay university foids

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante, Xangsane and Deleted member 14984
Maybe in the west sure but in Balkan nations masc ogres have the prettiest stacies across the board prettyboys aren’t seen as men women will appreciate them sure but will fuck the brutes

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

View attachment 1942819
The very fact that he's posing in front of a mirror for a selfie automatically makes him look less masculine. Masculine men accomplish things, not preen themselves in front of a mirror.

The whole male gaze vs. female gaze is mostly just styling and attitude. If you have the looks and youthfulness, you could go either way with the right hair and clothes.

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante
Maybe in the west sure but in Balkan nations masc ogres have the prettiest stacies across the board prettyboys aren’t seen as men women will appreciate them sure but will fuck the brutes
Generally speaking, the more advanced a country is the more their women naturally gravitate towards prettyboys, while instability makes them gravitate towards masculine men. I am sure I read a study about it which proved that women in developing countries tend to prefer more masculine men than women in developed countries.

Frankly speaking it makes sense; women are generally more attracted to high genetic quality (pretty boys) but are willing to subconsciously switch their preference towards masculine men when they feel they need protection. It's a similar process to how in ancient times, men preferred fat women - not because men were into obesity, but because it signified that she had access to food and was 100% fertile enough to bear children.
When food scarcity is non-existent, men naturally return to preferring healthy-weight women, as that's a signifier of high genetic quality. The same mechanism applies to female preference.

• +1
Reactions: mogging
Rich girls prefer prettyboys more

Depends on the country I see RTT lads slay university foids
People assume just cuz a guy is RTT it means he is ugly or a ogre when its not the case lmao

View attachment 1942816

View attachment 1942819

Vinnie sounds like the name of a middle aged bald man from Italy.

TBH, this forum is a hotbed of autism

Terachad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128