Reactions: volcelfatcel, AscendingHero, Toth's thot and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 14262, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14160, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
Chad is Chad to female
/thread

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 14262 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, AscendingHero, thereallegend and 1 other person
Cope.org

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 11758
Both have longish mid face
This mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Looks234, germanlooks and 5 others
Badg96 mogs both of them

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Inhale, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
View attachment 1382874

Vs

View attachment 1382875

Most Prime Girls ( 14-25) will chose Francisco Lachwoski

However most Men will think Jorge del rio romero mogs and is more attractive

Conclusion : Life ( Girls IRL) Rates You, not MEN
ill compare it for ya, most girls 14-25 would want the lachoski guy for a boyfriend or ltr, they would go on 1-2 dates and smash him, then try to go for ltr. The other guy jorge they will have one night stand and go home with him after meeting and talking for 10-15 minutes, some might even give him bj or or fuck him in the club/bar bathroom stall.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 11758 and PubertyMaxxer
ill compare it for ya, most girls 14-25 would want the lachoski guy for a boyfriend or ltr, they would go on 1-2 dates and smash him, then try to go for ltr. The other guy jorge they will have one night stand and go home with him after meeting and talking for 10-15 minutes, some might even give him bj or or fuck him in the club/bar bathroom stall.
but lachowski doesn't want to LTR THEM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 11758
but lachowski doesn't want to LTR THEM
thats the beauty of it, these are the guys women complain, won't give them ltr, and say men are evil. She doesn't expect a ltr from jorge, she expects it from lachkoski:forcedsmile: she expected a future with him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
thats the beauty of it, these are the guys women complain, won't give them ltr, and say men are evil. She doesn't expect a ltr from jorge, she expects it from lachkoski:forcedsmile: she expected a future with him.
I've noticed that women want to fuck the high masc rtt guys and want to LTR the "beautiful Prince charming wearing glasses and has a full head of hair" types

He's looking for at least an educated stacylite to LTR. Not some ltb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 3828
they would drool for both who cares if some foid picks one over the other

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 11758
I've noticed that women want to fuck the high masc rtt guys and want to LTR the "beautiful Prince charming wearing glasses and has a full head of hair" types

He's looking for at least an educated stacylite to LTR. Not some ltb
these prince charming guys, can get ONS, but usually its only slightly harder, then the jorge types. Because natually the women have their hoe shields on, when they meet a guy their thinking of a ltr with. Its the same with men, ill ONS yovana ventura and nata lee, but Ltr taylor swift and yeal shbia and with the ones i want to ltr i would act, like im good ltr guy. With the ONS i wouldn't give a fuck, because i see them as ONS, women have the same thought process when choosing men.

The women who look very sexy usually have higher body counts and are more hoeish, and the men who look more sexy are more man whorish. From what ive seen from data and studies this is true in most cases. Sexy looking men and women tend to have higher partner counts and more ONS. They also struggle with getting in long-term stable relationships.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15099
how do you know women would pick chico?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
these prince charming guys, can get ONS, but usually its only slightly harder, then the jorge types. Because natually the women have their hoe shields on, when they meet a guy their thinking of a ltr with. Its the same with men, ill ONS yovana ventura and nata lee, but Ltr taylor swift and yeal shbia and with the ones i want to ltr i would act, like im good ltr guy. With the ONS i wouldn't give a fuck, because i see them as ONS, women have the same thought process when choosing men.

The women who look very sexy usually have higher body counts and are more hoeish, and the men who look more sexy are more man whorish. From what ive seen from data and studies this is true in most cases. Sexy looking men and women tend to have higher partner counts and more ONS.

View attachment 1383563

View attachment 1383556

View attachment 1383570

View attachment 1383559
I've noticed this too. women prey on prettyboy prince charming types and try to act all feminine to get into an ltr with since they look more high trust than say, masc or maesthetic chads

yael shelbia looks HQP tbh

absolutely fucking not no way GIF

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I've noticed this too. women prey on prettyboy prince charming types and try to act all feminine to get into an ltr with since they look more high trust than say, masc or maesthetic chads

yael shelbia looks HQP tbh
Thats why i said getting ONS, as a prettyboy/high trust attractive male is a little harder. Sexy men and women, sexual power is so much they can't help, to show it off and feed off its power. Knowing when they walk in a room their more SEXUALLY attractive then 95 percent of women in the area.
Your not really gonna find attractive high trust men/ women doing something like this.

Attachments

• 1635457705127.png
    1635457705127.png
    161.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Also, how do you know what the female gaze is if you're male?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Thats why i said getting ONS, as a prettyboy/high trust attractive male is a little harder. Sexy men and women, sexual power is so much they can't help, to show it off and feed off its power. Knowing when they walk in a room their more SEXUALLY attractive then 95 percent of women in the area.
Your not really gonna find attractive high trust men/ women doing something like this.

View attachment 1383585

who she

Attachments

• z.jpeg
    z.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
I'm a fag so I already knew chico was more handsome ngl :aheago:

my personality is very fem so I can probably help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Bro all of the fckn comments in here are disturbingly low IQ 😂😭 like wtf....

I think I've finally reached the conclusion that most people here do not interact with women irl or have a fundamental understanding of basic social dynamics.

Like where tf did this utter dogshit theory come from that you must look like a male model to have a ONS with women.....? Or that depending on how certain features in your face look,you won't be able to get LTR from most women......ima just log off fts 🤦🏽‍♂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Ken, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Both are High tier Chads and could get any woman they want. It’s just subjective at this point. But Jorge definitely looks more striking and higher PSL than Chico

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14160 and hebbewem
Like where tf did this utter dogshit theory come from that you must look like a male model to have a ONS with women.....? Or that depending on how certain features in your face look,you won't be able to get LTR from most women......ima just log off fts 🤦🏽‍♂
This theory is not completely wrong tbh.
Of corse everyone can get an LTR or ONS as long as they are good looking enough.

But there are some types of men who look more like ONS material and other who look more like LTR material.
The ONS material men have more low trust/fuck boy faces whereas the LTR material men have higher trust faces.
Good example would be these two men:
311BA42E 5618 48B2 99CC F1C4B5260D7C
FB1BD026 397C 47D7 8A91 67A5F1960982

Of corse both could get LTRs and ONS. But the first guy has more of this Slayer/ONS vibe whereas Bomer looks more ideal for an LTR.
So if Women had to choose who of them they want to LTR and who of them they want for an ONS they probably would choose the first guy for the ONS and Bomer for the LTR (assuming they find both around equally attractive).

The same applies to women as well.
Men would choose the Sluttier low trust looking girl for the ONS and the more innocent and high trust looking girl for the LTR

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken, AscendingHero, stamaster21 and 1 other person
A woman trying to explaining

The female gaze
The male gaze
And the difference between the 2

Last edited:
the real judge is gay gaze. If you got a faggot staring you down then you can safely assume you're handsome.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
This theory is not completely wrong tbh.
Of corse everyone can get an LTR or ONS as long as they are good looking enough.

But there are some types of men who look more like ONS material and other who look more like LTR material.
The ONS material men have more low trust/fuck boy faces whereas the LTR material men have higher trust faces.
Good example would be these two men:
View attachment 1426984 View attachment 1426986
Of corse both could get LTRs and ONS. But the first guy has more of this Slayer/ONS vibe whereas Bomer looks more ideal for an LTR.
So if Women had to choose who of them they want to LTR and who of them they want for an ONS they probably would choose the first guy for the ONS and Bomer for the LTR (assuming they find both around equally attractive).

The same applies to women as well.
Men would choose the Sluttier low trust looking girl for the ONS and the more innocent and high trust looking girl for the LTR
yup i agree said the same thing in my post.

Find a way to get this shit post removed from your looksmax.org resume.

It fucking sucks.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship