FEMALE GAZE IS JUST EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY

NitoRump

NitoRump

Silver
Every single aspect of the female gaze can be tracked back to evolutionary biology.
Height and athletic muscular V-taper = ability to protect from danger, and to hunt prey. Thats why muscle mass like a roided retard is not female gaze, because it means less athleticism. You want to be strong, agile, fast and have great stamina ALL together.
Hunter eyes = self explainatory, you look like a predator and not a prey.
Long lusciour hair = indicates youth and good genetics for offspring
Clear skin = same as last
Tanned skin = shows you are constantly out in the wild, hunting and gathering.
Low bodyfat = no need to explain
Coincidentally enough, everything I just mentioned correlates exactly with sex appeal.
Surprise surprise. Because that IS ALL SEX APPEAL REALLY IS.
It shows a biologically competent man who can protect from predators, chase prey, and provide good genetic material for offspring.
It is why a man who can possess all qualities imposes the most lust on a woman.
Roman Reigns, Jason Momoa.
What women TRULY desire.
Not some skinny pale nordic blonde haired cuck with cringe fringe haircuts.
That is why, if you have all the qualities I mentioned, you do not need to be PSL perfect. Like you retards believe.
You just need a face with no major failos and good harmony.
You can change many things via societal programming, but you cannot change basic biology. It is engraved inside each and everyones DNA.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: shewantsme, prettyboy.elyas, ArdaxHG and 15 others
no shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan, aleksander, boss8055 and 2 others
Every single aspect of the female gaze can be tracked back to evolutionary biology.
Height and athletic muscular V-taper = ability to protect from danger, and to hunt prey. Thats why muscle mass like a roided retard is not female gaze, because it means less athleticism. You want to be strong, agile, fast and have great stamina ALL together.
Coincidentally enough, everything I just mentioned correlates exactly with sex appeal.
It shows a biologically competent man who can protect from predators, chase prey, and provide good genetic material for offspring.
What women TRULY desire.
That is why, if you have all the qualities I mentioned, you do not need to be PSL perfect. Like you retards believe.
You can change many things via societal programming, but you cannot change basic biology. It is engraved inside each and everyones DNA.
Water is wet

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and grief
What women TRULY desire.
water

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aussiecel and grief
Good thread, love seeing evolutionary psychology merge with blackpill.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, nathan, NitoRump and 1 other person
What women TRULY desire.
You can change many things via societal programming, but you cannot change basic biology. It is engraved inside each and everyone’s DNA.
High IQ user strikes again

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash and NitoRump
Good thing I look like this then

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
Obviously but it’s not all about that, explain why long eyelashes look so good on men for example, it has no benefit

What women TRULY desire.
Its like were watching a graycel discovering blackpill ideas by himself and posti g them as if theyre revelations

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Its like were watching a graycel discovering blackpill ideas by himself and posti g them as if theyre revelations
people here think the ideal man is Barrett or De Poot, or even Chico. They are not. They heavily lack sex appeal

Also, how original do you have to be to use the graycel argument. You kids here think because somebody doesn't rot in forums, he somehow loses credibility

• WTF
Reactions: barettrealrx
Obviously but it’s not all about that, explain why long eyelashes look so good on men for example, it has no benefit
its a sign of youthful and healthy genetics

• WTF
people here think the ideal man is Barrett or De Poot, or even Chico. They are not. They heavily lack sex appeal

Also, how original do you have to be to use the graycel argument. You kids here think because somebody doesn't rot in forums, he somehow loses credibility
Your repeating water ideas and acting like theyre revelations

Your repeating water ideas and acting like theyre revelations
again, these ideas are not really water to a big majority of people here.
They think retarded ratios=getting laid, no matter how autistic they look.
They think 6'5 is ideal height, when at that height you cannot even build a decent muscular physique that is also athletic (that is non-negotiable for peak female gaze)
They think skinny twinks with pale skin and tiktok haircut=peak female gaze.
This post is not for people who agree, but the autists who don't. They haven't showed up yet because they have no real arguments. All they know is PSL retardation.

• WTF
again, these ideas are not really water to a big majority of people here.
They think retarded ratios=getting laid, no matter how autistic they look.
They think 6'5 is ideal height, when at that height you cannot even build a decent muscular physique that is also athletic (that is non-negotiable for peak female gaze)
They think skinny twinks with pale skin and tiktok haircut=peak female gaze.
This post is not for people who agree, but the autists who don't. They haven't showed up yet because they have no real arguments. All they know is PSL retardation.

Evolution biasijg these features is well known here

Good ratios w/good features = good looking
Doing surgeries to improve ratioes will make you look better, literally no way it wont. You are just calling them autistic because you dont understnad how much they contribute to attractiveness.

Ideal build

Evolution biasijg these features is well known here

Good ratios w/good features = good looking
Doing surgeries to improve ratioes will make you look better, literally no way it wont. You are just calling them autistic because you dont understnad how much they contribute to attractiveness.

Ideal build
View attachment 2911097
ofc ratios are important, but not how people make it here.
Ideally, you just need one striking feature along with average ones.
Surgery only works for major failos, i.e things that stand out, recessed chin, completely unproportionate nose etc.
Getting surgery to get millimeters on average or even slightly below average feature has a high likelihood of ruining your harmony and making you look uncanny.
The guy that you posted has pretty high sex appeal, and is more of an ideal man to be than any "psl gods"

• WTF
ofc ratios are important, but not how people make it here.
Ideally, you just need one striking feature along with average ones.
Surgery only works for major failos, i.e things that stand out, recessed chin, completely unproportionate nose etc.
Getting surgery to get millimeters on average or even slightly below average feature has a high likelihood of ruining your harmony and making you look uncanny.
The guy that you posted has pretty high sex appeal, and is more of an ideal man to be than any "psl gods"
😡

You forgot the most important one. If women can select men based off traits that they would think would help their survival and their offspring, then parts of the blue pill are just as valid. What I mean is your personality. Your personality is a huge dictator in success and resource gathering. If a guy is confident, masculine and happy, he's much more likely to get resources and bring a better life than a guy who isn't. That's why you see a lot of dudes who don't fit the lookism bill doing well, and you wonder why. Well you dont have to, that's why they say people with real confidence and social grace overcome their looks if they are bad, because women can also sense a strong personality, which is actually MORE important for survival than being a hyper masculine caveman, cause we no longer live in caves and have to fight tigers with a speer.

If they can pick up on these physical biological cues, they can also just as easily pick up on behavioral and social cues.

You forgot the most important one. If women can select men based off traits that they would think would help their survival and their offspring, then parts of the blue pill are just as valid. What I mean is your personality. Your personality is a huge dictator in success and resource gathering. If a guy is confident, masculine and happy, he's much more likely to get resources and bring a better life than a guy who isn't. That's why you see a lot of dudes who don't fit the lookism bill doing well, and you wonder why. Well you dont have to, that's why they say people with real confidence and social grace overcome their looks if they are bad, because women can also sense a strong personality, which is actually MORE important for survival than being a hyper masculine caveman, cause we no longer live in caves and have to fight tigers with a speer.

If they can pick up on these physical biological cues, they can also just as easily pick up on behavioral and social cues.
what you described is basically how normies compensate for not having all the qualities I mentioned.
I mean, very very few men check all the boxes I mentioned.
Personality is important, but it is heavily tied to looks.
I made a thread on this, how your personality should fit your phenotype.
Essentially what character your appearance portrays, you need to go along with that.
A 5'7 skinny pale looking dork cannot act with confidence, if he does it would seem extremely unnatural and offputting to women.
The SAME goes for a 6'2 muscular build, jock looking guy. He cannot act as a shy introverted kid, again it would seem extremely unnatural and offputting.

Attractive features have nothing to do with evolutionary/natural selection jfl

It's sexual selection, purely for appearance

Muh hunter eyes make you look like a hunter jfl

Wide set eyes look like prey but are female gaze

This whole theory is nonsense

Last edited:
Attractive features have nothing to do with evolutionary/natural selection jfl

It's sexual selection, purely for appearance

Muh hunter eyes make you look like a hunter jfl

Wide set eyes look like prey but are female gaze
obviously attraction is not one size fits all, if it was so this forum wouldn't exist.
But what I pointed out are exactly what have the most mass appeal.
Attraction is deeply rooted inside DNA.
Idk where you got the wide set eyes, but its completely false lol. No man looks better with wide set eyes than he would with one eye apart.
Google "wide set eyes celebrities", and all you will get is pictures of women.

obviously attraction is not one size fits all, if it was so this forum wouldn't exist.
But what I pointed out are exactly what have the most mass appeal.
Attraction is deeply rooted inside DNA.
Idk where you got the wide set eyes, but its completely false lol. No man looks better with wide set eyes than he would with one eye apart.
Google "wide set eyes celebrities", and all you will get is pictures of women.
Wide set usually looks better than narrow set. I mean slightly wide. O pry for example

Wide set usually looks better than narrow set. I mean slightly wide. O pry for example
O'pry has been discussed enough about the fact he is too uncanny.
Good for modelling but not peak female gaze

O'pry has been discussed enough about the fact he is too uncanny.
Good for modelling but not peak female gaze
Anyway, I don't think any of these features have a survival benefit, so I disagree with the thread

What women TRULY desire.
the extrem majority of physicals treats are liked or not only due to society standarts. It have NOTHING to do with evolution