Female Gaze Maxxing Thread

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
CLICKBAIT

why hasnt anyone made a thread on this topic and no im not doing it fuck off make it reasonable too not some bullshit where i have to become a gay twink

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 17829
6'2ft+, veiny vascular arms and hands, 7-8 inch wrists, long arms and legs, v taper, dark brown/black straight hair, a10 eyes, slight positive canthal tilt, 0.46 ES ratio, 1-1.1 midface ratio, 12-14% bf, forward grown midface and maxilla, 120 gonial angle, 20-22 inch bideltoid, straight clavicles

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 17829, Schönling and 5 others
6'2ft+, veiny vascular arms and hands, 7-8 inch wrists, long arms and legs, v taper, dark brown/black straight hair, a10 eyes, slight positive canthal tilt, 0.46 ES ratio, 1-1.1 midface ratio, 12-14% bf, forward grown midface and maxilla, 120 gonial angle.
Over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 18879
Is 7 inches wrist really that good? I have 7.5 inches wrists and whole my life I thought I am wristcel.

just be henry cavill theory

Because it’s water what appeals to women

-Tall (ideal height range 6’2-6‘5)

-Good physique (visible abs, V taper, wide shoulders, wide neck, big arms, veiny forearms)

-masculine skull/face structure mixed with beauty (examples: Brad Pitt, Matt Bomer, Henry Cavill, David Gandy etc.)

Frame doesnt matter and you only need to be above 5'10, JBs love a pretty twink with nice hands
Just look at lilhuddy

Last edited:
there is no maxxing in the female gaze

jfl at u

Female Gaze at the finest

6'2ft+, veiny vascular arms and hands, 7-8 inch wrists, long arms and legs, v taper, dark brown/black straight hair, a10 eyes, slight positive canthal tilt, 0.46 ES ratio, 1-1.1 midface ratio, 12-14% bf, forward grown midface and maxilla, 120 gonial angle, 20-22 inch bideltoid, straight clavicles
How can I dye my hair dark brown without damaging it?

CLICKBAIT

why hasnt anyone made a thread on this topic and no im not doing it fuck off make it reasonable too not some bullshit where i have to become a gay twink
It's secret info

Vascular arms and hands, slightly upturned nose, nice shiny skin (not tranny tier), shiny and silky hair.
But I think the notion of female gaze is slightly dumb because women have varying taste depending on their level of feminity.

What a bunch of idiots . “female gaze “ 🤣🤣🤣 made up by a bunch of incels . It shows most you dont go outside

Frame doesnt matter and you only need to be above 5'10, JBs love a pretty twink with nice hands
Just look at lilhuddy
most people arent that guy and would benefit from gymmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429