Female gazed normie destroys BLACKPILL 💊

SomaliMax

SomaliMax

Gold
This nigga is female gazed af. If he posted on here the PSL retards would rate him LTN at best.

Yet he has more foids simping for him than Barrett or any other male gazed model u fags r simping for.

Litteraly just female gazed to the core, he claims 6 foot but wears boots so he looks 5’10.

Don’t cherry pick fat foids commenting. Literally all his videos foids r simping for him

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Anyone who takes this forum seriously is a retard

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Ajjubhai, mike21 and 12 others
It's the name halo.
Any motherfucker called "Bradley Thor" would instantly have godly smv
Even if he looked like this
3570382 1691232888006

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, supergreencar, Framemogger69 and 9 others
No one would rate him LTN though

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, Costcosuperstore, Looks234 and 3 others
This nigga is female gazed af. If he posted on here the PSL retards would rate him LTN at best.

Yet he has more foids simping for him than Barrett or any other male gazed model u fags r simping for.

Litteraly just female gazed to the core, he claims 6 foot but wears boots so he looks 5’10.

Don’t cherry pick fat foids commenting. Literally all his videos foids r simping for him

Nice aim tho sheeit

Nigga just called the most male gazed man on Earth "female gazed"

The only women simping for him are landwhales and 40 year old single mothers from the suburbs of Missouri

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Framemogger69, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
This is an LTN if you got blackpilled yesterday and have only seen pictures of O'pry or Chico.

no shit normies can get girls interested in them you dont need to be a chad to get any female interest at all, you just need to be NT. i dont get your point though, this guy is no chad or chadlite he looks reddit tier

Nigga just called the most male gazed man on Earth "female gazed"

The only women simping for him are landwhales and 40 year old single mothers from the suburbs of Missouri
i agree hes no chad or chadlite but whales and older women dont have lower standards, thats a redpill cope

yeah ofc cutting wood in the forest is female gaze and makeup and unicorns is male gaze

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
i agree hes no chad or chadlite but whales and older women dont have lower standards, thats a redpill cope
They don't have lower standards, they have different standards

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Comment section is just divorced LTB meetup. If you want to appeal to them go ahead lmao

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Costcosuperstore and Xangsane
This guy is obviously male gazed are u dumb? Like what are you even talking about. Muscles and hardworking which this guy is showing off is male gaze. Good genetics and a nice face is female gaze which is why people here obsess over models and tiktokfags.

as an arborist people larping as lumberjacks offends me.

• JFL
Reactions: SomaliMax
Nigga look at most of his videos. It’s not landwhales it’s legit stacies y’all would coom for. Stop the fucking cope

Comment section is just divorced LTB meetup. If you want to appeal to them go ahead lmao
Cope. I knew geeks like u would say that so I said don’t cherry pick

Nigga look at most of his videos. It’s not landwhales it’s legit stacies y’all would coom for. Stop the fucking cope
ok show me just one of these "legit stacies"

He's not female-gazed.

is this supposed to be about anyones opinion?

even a blind dog can see he will do good with 24 yr old and above people, maybe under 24 if country girl

Sub5 in this forum.
Chad in real life.