Female Hinge Standouts: UK Edition (Northern England and Scotland)

Which of these Northern/Scottish foids mog?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
Which of these foids mog? These are women who have been found on Hinge Standouts in the UK (Scotland and the North of England):

Meg

Megan

Charlotte A

Niamh

Millie

(continued below, 25 photos limit. Do not vote or comment until all the voting options have been posted. Thank you.)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, pneumocystosis, Deleted member 7098 and 5 others
All have that trademark UK foid look to them :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, apocalypse, Deleted member 4209 and 13 others
Hannah

Amealia

Olivia

Charlotte B

@ForeverRecession

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Zylk and Deleted member 7098
Lucy

@ForeverRecession OK, I've posted all the profiles. In what way would you say these Northern/Scottish lasses all have the stereotypical UK foid look? What do you rate them on average and who mogs?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 7098
YOU CAN VOTE NOW!
ALL THE PROFILES HAVE BEEN POSTED!

All subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, Zylk, Deleted member 20056 and 5 others
All subhuman
What do you rate them on average, what makes them subhuman? Surely these lads like them because they're the most popular profiles in Northern England/Scotland, right?

Tagging from the previous "Hinge Standouts Slayers in the USA" thread. How do these foids compare to the Chads from that thread?

@StormlitAqua @Tiddlywink @crosshold @AscensionMan98 @piscicide @YouCopeOrRope @noodlelover @O'Pry Reincarnation @444 @Anchor_Ship @ToTheTop @thereallegend @Johanjohan @xanny @GRIID @Tyrion! @PearlHandledDeck @ArvidGustavsson @PrinceLuenLeoncur @AdamAdam @koalendo @Enfant terrible @qwertyqazqwerty @Anchor_Ship @Biggdink @ConspiracyTheory @Genki @TwistofFate @Yellowskies @PearlHandledDeck @Mako @SlavSlayer @eyebagcel @PrinterAndFaxMachin @OOGABOOGA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Johanjohan
Holy crap UK foids are ugly, even by white foid standards:feelskek::feelskek:

Vancouver I've noticed had cute girls, because of a higher Asian population:feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member and 4 others

Vancouver I've noticed had cute girls, because of a higher Asian population:feelsokman:
What do you rate these foids on average? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Bear in mind that these women are Scottish/northern English, and they tend to favour this primal "Love Island" look up there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209

also JFL at Amealia. Most likely a Faceappmaxxer.

• JFL
Reactions: DrTony, Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 15004
What do you rate these foids on average? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Bear in mind that these women are Scottish/northern English, and they tend to favour this primal "Love Island" look up there.
Oh don't got me wrong you and I would be EXTREMELY low t if we wouldn't fuck them given the chance and I would fuck them (because we are men, that is our evolutionary imperative) but facially they are quite ugly:feelskek:

UK foids also love currymaxxing and darkening their skin by using tons of tan, spray tans and stuff like that I've noticed that its a common look there:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member, Johanjohan and 1 other person
Oh don't got me wrong you and I would be EXTREMELY low t if we wouldn't fuck them given the chance and I would fuck them (because we are men, that is our evolutionary imperative) but facially they are quite ugly:feelskek:

UK foids also love currymaxxing and darkening their skin by using tons of tan, spray tans and stuff like that I've noticed that its a common look there:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I'd rate them upper end MTB-HTB on average. They're alright, but they have this extremely primitive look to them, which really isn't my thing.

UK foids want a Med look, not an Indian look :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Which girl would you say is the most attractive? Do they give you LTR vibes?

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
They look subhuman compared to the males, all have angle frauded, lighting frauded, makeup frauded, just pure fucking frauds. The only one i like is Charlotte B , she has a high E, high trust, cute face, thick juicy body, big tits, and even she is frauding HARD.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zylk, ROTTING, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
I'd rate them upper end MTB-HTB on average. They're alright, but they have this extremely primitive look to them, which really isn't my thing.

UK foids want a Med look, not an Indian look :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Which girl would you say is the most attractive? Do they give you LTR vibes?
Hmm well you are half-white in a white country and looking at other UK slags I can see why you'd say high tier beckies

And I dunno man Meds are very light brown or olive skin, many of these foids can look like Punjabi chai walas:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

All of them look like generic sluts, not LTR material. The best looking one would be Niamh idk

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and Xangsane
They look subhuman compared to the males, all have angle frauded, lighting frauded, makeup frauded, just pure fucking frauds. The only one i like is Charlotte B , she has a high E, high trust, cute face, thick juicy body, big tits, and even she is frauding HARD.
Would you say they're filter frauding/FaceApp/FaceTune frauding?

Amealia is giving me huge FaceApp vibes tbh.

What do you rate Charlotte B?

Hmm well you are half-white in a white country and looking at other UK slags I can see why you'd say high tier beckies

And I dunno man Meds are very light brown or olive skin, many of these foids can look like Punjabi chai walas:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

All of them look like generic sluts, not LTR material. The best looking one would be Niamh idk
Fairs. Would you rate them LTB-MTB?

I dunno. I just felt rating them MTB would be harsh.

They usually want to look Latina or Med though. Not really Indian.

I wonder why they're on an LTR-oriented app then :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: not getting Chads from Tinder/Bumble?

What do your ate Niamh?

Fairs. Would you rate them LTB-MTB?

I dunno. I just felt rating them MTB would be harsh.

They usually want to look Latina or Med though. Not really Indian.

I wonder why they're on an LTR-oriented app then :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: not getting Chads from Tinder/Bumble?

What do your ate Niamh?
I'd say all of them are 4-5/10, Niamh being the best looking one at 5.5/10. 5 is becky tier tbh nothing offensive but meh Im being nice here

For the record they have no exposure to Latinas or Latin culture so I dunno, maybe you're right about the Meditteranean thing who knows but I've seen them seriously darken their skin way more than the skin tone of an Italian or Greek person on Tiktok a lot

Nah the sluts want to find a nice little beta boy named Eugene to settle down with to pay for them and shit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I'd say all of them are 4-5/10, Niamh being the best looking one at 5.5/10. 5 is becky tier tbh nothing offensive but meh Im being nice here

For the record they have no exposure to Latinas or Latin culture so I dunno, maybe you're right about the Meditteranean thing who knows but I've seen them seriously darken their skin way more than the skin tone of an Italian or Greek person on Tiktok a lot

Nah the sluts want to find a nice little beta boy named Eugene to settle down with to pay for them and shit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
And you're imagining them without makeup?

I doubt it. The way they're dressing makes me think they want a Love Island Chad.

My friend that I sent you. Does he mog these girls?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
My friend that I sent you. Does he mog these girls?
Broski he mogs these fucking low-tier foids so hard it's not even funny:feelskek:

Your friend deserves better, the UK is a hypergamous shithole:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Broski he mogs these fucking low-tier foids so hard it's not even funny:feelskek:

Your friend deserves better, the UK is a hypergamous shithole:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Why do GL men struggle more than women, unless if they're gigachad?

Would you say they're filter frauding/FaceApp/FaceTune frauding?

Amealia is giving me huge FaceApp vibes tbh.

What do you rate Charlotte B?
They are doing all of the above, especially charlotte A and Amealia, these bitches have no shame :lul: If you look at the men, non of them are frauding, this is why we should never compare men and women, its not a fair comparison.

I would rate Charlotte B, a solid 3.0-3.3, in regard to her objective attractivness (PSL scale, regarding her face), but her fuckability rating is a 8, she is my type, thick, juicy and cute. I dont like low Estrogen, bony faced, slim women. I think my Testerone levels are to high for that shit.:lul::lul:
I prefer a cute 5'3 thick girl, then a supermodel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16944 and Xangsane
They are doing all of the above, especially charlotte A and Amealia, these bitches have no shame :lul: If you look at the men, non of them are frauding, this is why we should never compare men and women, its not a fair comparison.

I would rate Charlotte B, a solid 3.0-3.3, in regard to her objective attractivness (PSL scale, regarding her face), but her fuckability rating is a 8, she is my type, thick, juicy and cute. I dont like low Estrogen, bony faced, slim women. I think my Testerone levels are to high for that shit.:lul::lul:
@Xangsane see what I mean? This guy gets it. These girls are all every ugly in the face but still fuckable because of body+us men having testosterone and being geared by evolution to FUCK. Always take that into account

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and TwistofFate
They're all makeup frauding bro low tier beckys at best!
36442487-jeune-ballot-assis-devant-l-ordinateur.jpg

These girls are basically all stacylites or stacies. All you fucking dorks claiming otherwise = sour grapes. Get a grip

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 15004 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Deleted member 8165 and Johanjohan

I rarely see men frauding unless if they are models

It seems like we have to fraud to get the attention of women, since some of my chadlite/chad friends don't even get this much attention as they don't like frauding.

Who is the worst-looking woman on here?

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Honestly I'd say HTBs on average
Maybe I'm just horny cause I forgot to take my fin today:lul:. Anyone claiming less than HTB is definitely on some sour grapes bs or just straight up homosexual though tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Johanjohan and Xangsane
@Xangsane see what I mean? This guy gets it. These girls are all every ugly in the face but still fuckable because of body+us men having testosterone and being geared by evolution to FUCK. Always take that into account
True.

Maybe I'm just horny cause I forgot to take my fin today:lul:. Anyone claiming less than HTB is definitely on some sour grapes bs or just straight up homosexual though tbh
They've been watching too much victoria's secret stacies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Johanjohan and Deleted member 17763
They've been watching too much victoria's secret stacies
Actually though. The body has a way of keeping you attracted to your actual looksmax but seeing 1/100,000 dimes all day skews everyone's perception the same way watching the news all the time will make you think the world is in complete disarray 24/7 and we're all gonna die any second

Actually though. The body has a way of keeping you attracted to your actual looksmax but seeing 1/100,000 dimes all day skews everyone's perception the same way watching the news all the time will make you think the world is in complete disarray 24/7 and we're all gonna die any second
looks match*

I mean there is two ways of rating women, psl scale which is an objective measure, and fuckability rating. These women aint stacies, but i would nut in every single last one of them, dont get it twisted brother, ESPECIALLY that last one Charlotte B:feelsohh:.
But UK women are notoriously ugly, if you want to see real stacies, go to denmark, sweden, lithunina, Eastern Europle, Finland, Norway, Russia, an average girl working at a coffee stand would mog these women.

• +1
I mean there is two ways of rating women, psl scale which is an objective measure, and fuckability rating. These women aint stacies, but i would nut in every single last one of them, dont get it twisted brother, ESPECIALLY that last one Charlotte B:feelsohh:.
But UK women are notoriously ugly, if you want to see real stacies, go to denmark, sweden, lithunina, Eastern Europle, Finland, Norway, Russia, an average girl working at a coffee stand would mog these women.
Yeah that last girl definitely is a lot lower psl but you can't convince me the first five girls aren't at least low tier stacy lites tbh

• JFL
I
I rarely see men frauding unless if they are models

It seems like we have to fraud to get the attention of women, since some of my chadlite/chad friends don't even get this much attention as they don't like frauding.

Who is the worst-looking woman on here?
really dont know, they all look like the same fucking person, same makeup, same lighting, same overall look, its like they all watch the same shows, (love island), follow the same trends, like the same guys etc... :lul::lul:

Are your friends legitimate chads just HTN, cause they should be able to get attention pretty easily.

• +1
Yeah that last girl definitely is a lot lower psl but you can't convince me the first five girls aren't at least low tier stacy lites tbh
That last girl is low PSL, but has the highest fuckability rating. But you have to take into account that they are frauding HARD :lul:

Make up frauding, angle frauding, lighting frauding, face tune, faceapp frauding, its all one big fraud bruv. Yes i would fuck them, but on a PSL scale, they dont rate high. Go to Northern/Eastern Europe and you will find these broads are nothing special.

• JFL
I

really dont know, they all look like the same fucking person, same makeup, same lighting, same overall look, its like they all watch the same shows, (love island), follow the same trends, like the same guys etc... :lul::lul:

Are your friends legitimate chads just HTN, cause they should be able to get attention pretty easily.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why do they think the love island look is attractive
What sorts of guys do you think they like?

Check dms bro, I'll send you my chad friends

@StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Xangsane
all blonde :sick:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Johanjohan and Xangsane
Idk what to rate these girls 🤷🏻‍♂️ i have high T i want to put my penis in them all at once

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 8165, Johanjohan and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Johanjohan and Xangsane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back