Female Hinge Standouts: UK Edition (Northern England and Scotland)

Which of these Northern/Scottish foids mog?

• Total voters
i will try to find pictures of girls from my school to show her competition :feelskek:
go ahead but idk if they're gonna be utter subhumans :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

go ahead but idk if they're gonna be utter subhumans :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Screenshot 2022 03 24 44140 PM

the top stacies at my school :lul::lul: wanna see the beckies?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
MTB-HTB

Yes, show me the beckies!
since via.hypothes is down right now instead enjoy some kids that called me ugly in middle school :feelskek: i used to think they were the epitome of stacies and chads
201004088 532499477779542 2621991433419797987 n

Screenshot 2022 03 24 45426 PM

ratings?

• JFL
all I see are a bunch of ltns
how about my old emo friend who i think had nice style
Screenshot 2022 03 24 51617 PM

reminds me of curlyheadjames lips for some reason :feelskek:

• +1
mtn, could be htn
he ascended a lot since i met him, used to be chubby but anorexiamaxxed to get that gaunt look
still has gynecomastia from drinking soy though

• +1
he ascended a lot since i met him, used to be chubby but anorexiamaxxed to get that gaunt look
still has gynecomastia from drinking soy though
is that pic of him now?

I chose Megan. They all have that signature UK look :lul:. All of them are hot tbh.

• JFL
I chose Megan. They all have that signature UK look :lul:. All of them are hot tbh.
How would you describe that signature UK look and what do you rate Megan?

How would you describe that signature UK look and what do you rate Megan?
Meghan is Stacylite.
Signature UK girl look.
-Fake Tan
-Fuck tonne of makeup
-Blonde
-Slutty clothing. Short Bodycon dress/skirt.

I am not complaining because it looks hot AF but its like "trashy slut" hot. HQP so to speak.

• JFL
Meghan is Stacylite.
Signature UK girl look.
-Fake Tan
-Fuck tonne of makeup
-Blonde
-Slutty clothing. Short Bodycon dress/skirt.

I am not complaining because it looks hot AF but its like "trashy slut" hot. HQP so to speak.
What about the others on average? Does she look more LTR or hookup material to you?

What about the others on average? Does she look more LTR or hookup material to you?
More LTR imo. If I can't stand them then its a hookup. If not I would want to spend more time with them, leading to an LTR. Its more dependent on their personality ngl.

• Woah
More LTR imo. If I can't stand them then its a hookup. If not I would want to spend more time with them, leading to an LTR. Its more dependent on their personality ngl.
You're the first person I've met on here that doesn't mind a HQP foid for LTR

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
You're the first person I've met on here that doesn't mind a HQP foid for LTR
Don't judge a book by its cover. Don't get me wrong I prefer the natrual look, but I am not fussed. Alot of the women I see IRL look like this. Its a culture thing in the UK. I have talked to some nice women that look like this.

You will only get an idea of what somebody is like after talking to them.

• +1
Don't judge a book by its cover. Don't get me wrong I prefer the natrual look, but I am not fussed. Alot of the women I see IRL look like this. Its a culture thing in the UK. I have talked to some nice women that look like this.

You will only get an idea of what somebody is like after talking to them.
Women like this are very common in the UK, but it does seem that NP attracts NP, and that P attracts P

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
@childofGod

Wow omg she likes food and netflix :soy: :feelsuhh:

2774331_1646185886091.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 19548 and Xangsane
I want to bounce that ass
2774330 1646185877433

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 20056
Charlotte B is the sexiest, Meg is the prettiest

• +1
Reactions: Zylk and Xangsane
they're all SO similar looking.

The only right answers are Niamh or Amealia

Meg thats it. The rest of them dont really look that good at all and are normie tier in the face. They have like weird failos that stand out

then they all most likely would be beckies
Im not the only dude seeing this. they arent really super pretty or hot. Whenever i see good facial harmony and zygos + eyes my brain goes off and thinks sexy but fakeup maxxed becky doesnt do anything subconsciously

Users who are viewing this thread

Back