FEMALE LOOKSMAXX SUBREDDIT UNCOVERED! so called 'objective female beauty forum' found on reddit. female version of .org. GTFIH

Britmaxxer

Britmaxxer

Veteran

naturally this sub bans men so stay respectful boys. found this whilst researching volufeline. looks like a lot of genuine femcels and insecure women on here, in addition to many 150lbs plus hamplanets who cant figure out they need to eat less. there could be a lot of valuable information on here, especially in terms of skincare and makeup fraud.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 20618, Lmao and 7 others

naturally this sub bans men so stay respectful boys. found this whilst researching volufeline. looks like a lot of genuine femcels and insecure women on here, in addition to many 150lbs plus hamplanets who cant figure out they need to eat less. there could be a lot of valuable information on here, especially in terms of skincare and makeup fraud.
Added to my femboy user list

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Lmao, Xangsane and 6 others
Someone should larp as depootina there.
2FEF53FF A6E8 4AAA 8B90 BD5D6B653BEF

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 19445, Deleted member 4106 and 10 others
Nvm it dies have some useful info here skincare

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Xangsane and aBetterMii

:lul::lul::lul: fucking lol white foids hate asian women so much

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, AlexBrown84, Lmao and 5 others
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 13787
.org is the female version of .org

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 17791
Women can’t be incel, my LTB chubby co-worker got 99+ Likes in 20 minutes, they are just chad only.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Wom*n looksmaxing involves not being fat and most struggle with even that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britmaxxer and Deleted member 16474
JFL at these foids, imagine having everything thrown at you on a silver plate and you can't even make courage to lose fat ...

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
Looksmaxxing for women literally just consist of them not being fat, and that's it. Bonus points if they have a Skincare routine.

I've been skinny my whole life, and I've been on skincare (curology) since January of this year. I've always had a clear face and never had a major acne breakouts once in my life (I get acne on my upper back, not my face, and I'm using specific acne bodywash to now take care of it).

Explain to me why I'm a 24 khhv. (I already know the real reason why, but i want a lurking foid to actually have the balls to tell me why. I promise I won't report you).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer and Aesthetics_III