female looksmaxxing is so retarded

View attachment 3144331
"i wanted to dye my hair because i feel that that would be a crazy change" literally already has more smv than all of org combined and thinks she needs to actually do something for her looks, just learn how to put on fucking makeup and thats it

and then they ask retarded things like this:
View attachment 3144342
"will dermarolling get me bigger boobs" just get on birth control and bulk if you want a bigger ass or get surgery

View attachment 3144344
15 year old thinks shes somehow ugly even though she is not and could have 10 men waiting to simp for her if she actually wanted to

View attachment 3144350
"right now im mewing and on a 200 calorie deficit and growing out my hair that is already up to my ass" like how is any of that going to help?

View attachment 3144366
"ULTIMATE LOOKSMAXXING PLAN, did research and know what to do to glow up: drink water, workout, muh hair bro, lose weight, low stress, rhino. I actually never knew you needed to drink water, like 2L? i drink 5L on a bad day and just dont stress and eat 2k calories which is probably maintenance for most women so like unless your fat whats the difference? Just change my hair and ill look pretty. Ofcourse and lists the most basic hardmax ever, rhino, which most people who think they need rhino dont even actually need it.

View attachment 3144375
DRINKING WATER AND HAVING LOW STRESS WILL 100% ASCEND HER BTW
Its actually fucking nuts how femcels think they even have the right to speak here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow and gookcelriceR
IMG 8085

• +1
Reactions: Rea
View attachment 3144331
"i wanted to dye my hair because i feel that that would be a crazy change" literally already has more smv than all of org combined and thinks she needs to actually do something for her looks, just learn how to put on fucking makeup and thats it

View attachment 3144342
"will dermarolling get me bigger boobs" just get on birth control and bulk if you want a bigger ass or get surgery

View attachment 3144344
15 year old thinks shes somehow ugly even though she is not and could have 10 men waiting to simp for her if she actually wanted to

View attachment 3144350
"right now im mewing and on a 200 calorie deficit and growing out my hair that is already up to my ass" like how is any of that going to help?

View attachment 3144366
"ULTIMATE LOOKSMAXXING PLAN, did research and know what to do to glow up: drink water, workout, muh hair bro, lose weight, low stress, rhino. I actually never knew you needed to drink water, like 2L? i drink 5L on a bad day and just dont stress and eat 2k calories which is probably maintenance for most women so like unless your fat whats the difference? Just change my hair and ill look pretty. Ofcourse and lists the most basic hardmax ever, rhino, which most people who think they need rhino dont even actually need it.

View attachment 3144375
Jflll is it a woman only site

View attachment 3144331

View attachment 3144342

View attachment 3144344

View attachment 3144350

View attachment 3144366

View attachment 3144375
Foids always want in on something, even if that includes hating them :lul:

Mating press :feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: lost222
They don’t care about attracting simps and they don’t care about you op. They’re going after Chad
How could you tell