Female nature is so predictable

TeaGuy

TeaGuy

Bronze
My female flatmates boyfriend is currently visiting during the holidays. She is an exchange student and her boyfriend has no idea that she was fucking other guys during his absence while he was probably sitting at home masturbating. The funny thing is that exactly the same thing also happened with the girl who was living here before her.
Female nature is so fucking predictable :lul::lul::lul:, that's why LTR are stupid and why slaying is the only option .:chad::chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, dogtown, androidcel and 1 other person
My female flatmates boyfriend is currently visiting during the holidays. She is an exchange student and her boyfriend has no idea that she was fucking other guys during his absence while he was probably sitting at home masturbating. The funny thing is that exactly the same thing also happened with the girl who was living here before her.
Female nature is so fucking predictable :lul::lul::lul:, that's why LTR are stupid and why slaying is the only option .:chad::chad::chad:

Slaying when you are young and in college (frankly whole 20s) is the best thing to do.

Why the fuck would a person waste their youth and 20s by being with "this one girl" who would take cocks as soon as she gets the opportunity jfl
LTR are mostly viable during 30s and onwards tbh

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Slaying when you are young and in college (frankly whole 20s) is the best thing to do.

Why the fuck would a person waste their youth and 20s by being with "this one girl" who would take cocks as soon as she gets the opportunity jfl
even at 30 and onwards LTR are not worth it. Marriage, cohabitation and having children is not viable due to cucked laws and female nature is still the same. Slaying as long as possible is the best thing and that's why a healthy lifestyle during you 20s is crucial to maintain your physical youthfulness as long as possible.

even at 30 and onwards LTR are not worth it. Marriage, cohabitation and having children is not viable due to cucked laws and female nature is still the same. Slaying as long as possible is the best thing and that's why a healthy lifestyle during you 20s is crucial to maintain your physical youthfulness as long as possible.

Marriage is never worth it lol, that i agree with obviously but LTRs can be provide the things that some guys seem to want and doesn't have to be bad for the guys that are into that sort of thing, provided one holds frame and doesn't become a complacent, beta cuck.

Regarding slaying, i agree with you on the importance of maintaining youth but obviously slaying at 50 will be much harder in general unless you have something noticeably above average going for you. Still possible tho ngl

Marriage is never worth it lol, that i agree with obviously but LTRs can be provide the things that some guys seem to want and doesn't have to be bad for the guys that are into that sort of thing, provided one holds frame and doesn't become a complacent, beta cuck.

Regarding slaying, i agree with you on the importance of maintaining youth but obviously slaying at 50 will be much harder in general unless you have something noticeably above average going for you. Still possible tho ngl
Even my mother told me not to marry, coz she doesn‘t trust today’s girls.

Even my mother told me not to marry, coz she doesn‘t trust today’s girls.

Lol my mother wants my older brother to marry at 24:lul::lul:
There's no fucking way i'm marrying anyone at all lel, let alone when i'm young and in my future 20s

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Lol my mother wants my older brother to marry at 24:lul::lul:
There's no fucking way i'm marrying anyone at all lel, let alone when i'm young and in my future 20s
Same, i‘d never marry unless i find someone special jfl

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
LTR=suicide
Especially in 2019

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and dogtown

you get the worst then tho

you get the worst then tho
"If you can't handle me at my worst, you can't have me at my best!"
iu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back