Female rhino result - before vs after

Which looks better?

• Total voters
I've never been diagnosed, but that's actually possible. It's autistic to know proper anatomy?
it's autistic to be overly analytical and start drawing all kinds of lines over faces instead of looking at it and noticing that something looks off

• WTF
Reactions: thecel

The transverse plane is exactly what I’m talking about. It shows overall nose size.

Sagittal cross section of nose is easily swayed by nose shape (leptorrhine, mesorrhine, and plattyhrine).

Sagittal cross section is as dog shit of a measure of nose size as side profile is. Unless we can see the patient’s nose from a front or underside view, you can’t call it big.

it's autistic to be overly analytical and start drawing all kinds of lines over faces instead of looking at it and noticing that something looks off
Somebody said it wasn't concave down, which is incorrect. That's all I was showing.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and thecel
The transverse plane is exactly what I’m talking about. It shows overall nose size.

Sagittal cross section of nose is easily swayed by nose shape (leptorrhine, mesorrhine, and plattyhrine).

Sagittal cross section is as dog shit of a measure of nose size as side profile is. Unless we can see the patient’s nose from a front or underside view, you can’t call it big.

View attachment 1646371
Yes, I understood, but the picture was a side profile, so when I was talking about the slope, it was the contour from a sagittal cross section.

Somebody said it wasn't concave down, which is incorrect. That's all I was showing.
oh. that's an off-topic debate anyway.

• WTF

I said it wasn’t downward-sloping. Back then, I thought downward-sloping nose is a synonym of downturned nose. But now I get why downward-sloping means concave down.

I see. “Downward-sloping” as in the slope becomes downwardsly steeper as we travel from the root to the tip.

Downward-sloping is an unclear term anyway. We should say “concave” “convex” “upturned” “downturned”

Again, downward-sloping is dog shit terminology. All noses are literally downward-sloping. Just say it’s convex (or concave down (though I prefer “convex” for brevity (means “convex outwards”) ) )

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I said it wasn’t downward-sloping. Back then, I thought downward-sloping nose is a synonym of downturned nose. But now I get why downward-sloping means concave down.

Again, downward-sloping is dog shit terminology. All noses are literally downward-sloping.
By "slope" I'm referring to concavity, excluding the tip. If you really want to break it down, that means that there's an inflection point, but that only occurs at the beginning of the tip in the case of upwards concavity. You could even go further than that and model the contour with a third-degree polynomial and then use anatomical markers for the inflection point.

All that is unnecessary though. Why can't we simply say that the nose is sloped?

Last edited:
  • Love it
I like the adult feminine look. That’s a big reason I don’t find East Asian women attractive—they’re neotenous.
maybe its just happens because i like jbs

east asian woman are not neotenous but zero dimorphism.

• Woah
By "slope" I'm referring to concavity, excluding the tip. If you really want to break it down, that means that there's an inflection point, but that only occurs at the beginning of the tip in the case of upwards concavity. You could even go further than that and model the contour with a third-degree polynomial and then use anatomical makers for the inflection point.

All that is unnecessary though. Why can't we simply say that the nose is sloped?

The nose is sloped; all noses are sloped. But there are clearer terms to describe curvature than “downward sloped” which is ambiguous. Why can’t we simply say that the nose is concave or convex?

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks
The nose is sloped; all noses are sloped. But there are clearer terms to describe curvature than “downward sloped” which is ambiguous. Why can’t we simply say that the nose is concave or convex?
convex is birdcel nose bro. concave is right

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks and thecel