Female surgeon kills innocent incel during jaw surgery

Deleted member 13137

Deleted member 13137

🥃🚬💵👙⚾

Justin had his surgery at the Shriners' Hospital in Portland, Oregon.”

Hospital referenced is part of OHSU (Oregon Health and Science University). I have been to their campus on multiple occasions :whatfeels:

Doctor Kuang has apologized many times and even came to see Justin prior to his passing. She hasn't had an easy time either having never had anything like this happen before. I still feel it was an accident. It's just going to take time to heal. I miss him.”

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, apocalypse, Eduardo DOV and 5 others

Justin had his surgery at the Shriners' Hospital in Portland, Oregon.”

Hospital referenced is part of OHSU (Oregon Health and Science University). I have been to their campus on multiple occasions :whatfeels:

Doctor Kuang has apologized many times and even came to see Justin prior to his passing. She hasn't had an easy time either having never had anything like this happen before. I still feel it was an accident. It's just going to take time to heal. I miss him.”

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Dumb gook cuntslutbitchwhore probably wanted him dead to begin with anyway probably murdered his subhuman ass to prevent him from ascending tbh tbh

"awh mee soo sowy incel incer, issa axideht mee small smowr little rittle slanted sranted guk eis no issa seei tu gud, tuf lucc rucc fwoahr u budi boio..."

"ching chong ling long ring rong bing bong nowha geeva mee sum bic huwite cawk!"
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, Deleted member 18159, looksmaxxed and 4 others
Only trust white male docs they actually go through the process instead of getting affirmative action points.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Oberyn, Deleted member 18159 and 3 others
I wonder if there might have been some malice there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159 and looksmaxxed
imagine letting anyone other than a white chad work on your jaw. cage at letting low iq foid work on your jaw.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 18159 and bogii
This is why you always choose a male doctor. Women want to hold you down as an ugly male. They do not want to see you succeed.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn
scary, his sister in his comments is making me feel bad:feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin and Deleted member 18159

Users who are viewing this thread

Back