[DEATH FROM SIMPLE ORTOGNATHIC SURGERY] Please someone from the US call her number and ask exactly HOW she fucked Justin Love's carotid artery.

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken

her overview has nothing about max fac surgery.... well cleft lip is also on the mouth..

I searched and found no other case that someone died fucking this artery during maxillofacial surgery(there are other death but not related to this, some "simple things" like to die drowned in own blood). How did this retard managed to do this.

justin love seemed to have cleft lip, he must have been treated with this woman, and she also decided to do maxillofacial surgery on him, fucked up and he died. Now she apparently doesn't do it anymore.

for anyone that don't know what im talking about:

Also:

I managed to read that one page in the link of multi pages of many posts. But since I'm not a member of that blog, i could not read all of the posts. Anyway, I'm copying and pasting the part about the doctor's name:

"Justin had his surgery at the Shriners' Hospital in Portland, Oregon. It was performed by Doctor Anna A. Kuang, the surgeon who is in charge of the Cleft Palate program at the Oregon Health & Science University, also in Portland. I now know that it was the carotid artery on the left side of his brain that was torn. Dr. Kuang was unable to see artery tear as the carotid is in the back of the head and out of her sight at the time of the surgery. So far, I've not heard anything from the autopsy but if I learn more I will send more info if you're interested or know someone who is.

Doctor Kuang has apologized many times and even came to see Justin prior to his passing. She hasn't had an easy time either having never had anything like this happen before. I still feel it was an accident. It's just going to take time to heal. I miss him."

His obituary:

Justin Love, 18, died at OHSU during a medical procedure.
Private Memorial Services have been held.

SO SAD.

The question is, DID HE REALLY HAD SOME CRAZY ANATOMICAL ANOMALY OR DID THIS BITCH DID A GIANT SHIT?
:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and AlwaysHaveQuestions
why is a plastic surgeon doing jaw surgery???

Jfl at going with a FEMALE surgeon in PORTLAND

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, UglyGod360, Amexmaxx and 8 others
why is a plastic surgeon doing jaw surgery???
Anna Kuang, MD, MBA, FACS, is a board-certified Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon with a subspecialty in Craniofacial Surgery and has previously served as Chief, Pediatric Plastic & Craniofacial Surgery at Oregon Health & Sciences University and Vice President of Precision Medicine for Emulate, Inc. She currently serves as 3M Global Medical Director for Advanced Wound Care, Skin and Surgical Site Management. Dr. Kuang continues to practice as Clinical Associate Professor in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery at Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California.
Anna holds a BS degree from Massachusetts Institute of Technology and an MD degree from Cornell University Medical College. She also completed a Howard Hughes post-doctoral fellowship in immunology and molecular biology at the University of California, Berkeley. Her plastic surgery fellowship was at Stanford University Medical Center, followed by a craniofacial fellowship at the University of Washington-Seattle, and MBA at Kelley School of Business, Indiana University.

with a subspecialty in Craniofacial Surgery

I don't know how to evaluate her resume. wtf is MD, MBA, FACS and wtf is reconstrutive. yes it seems she was a plastic surgery who did a course on maxilofacial surgery ? jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
what if he had a carotid artery who had some crazy insertion into the bones. jfl.

if you arent going to the literal BEST doctor possible for your surgeries you are taking a huge risk

• +1
Reactions: zura, subhuman incel and Tyronecell
I wanted to know HOW EXACTLY this was possible. @Sergio-OMS
there are ZERO maxfac surgeons in Oregon I would trust with my face

just get on a 2 hour flight to Ca ffs :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and subhuman incel
Asian foid didn’t want him to ascend so she killed him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137
brb using pics since no imagination

• +1