Female taste in men is much more variable than men's taste in females

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
I posted a picture of a Chad very manly man. Only one female found him attractive. The rest used comments like
"unpleasant looking" "predatory looking" "not my type" , etc.

I think what might be true is female taste in men changes like the wind, due to their monthly cycle. Also women also tend to marry men who are softer looking . They love HTN, because they are attractive enough to tolerate but not too attractive so they won't stray as much.

Contrarily, men's tastes in females is pretty standard and across the board with few if any variation, with the exception of outliers such as men who like obese women.

u probably sent some ogre send pic, all women find measthetic o pry tier chads attractive though some girls like feminine pretty boy men more or more masc like hexum theyre still high psl

u probably sent some ogre send pic, all women find measthetic o pry tier chads attractive though some girls like feminine pretty boy men more or more masc like hexum theyre still high psl
No I posted the Jewish Chad Neuro Scientist

D007b53f70a5ab5b85cfdbea436f3ba9

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, Melo95, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tasty17, LooksOrDeath, klip11 and 3 others
Low tier normie? I don't think so. He's a Chad Lite at least
This is an oldcel normie ofc women don’t find him attractive

What type of cops thread is this

Post prime Bieber, Hexum, Chico, and see how many women don’t find him attractive 😂😂😂

I swear the iq of this site is getting lower and lower by the day

Breaking news, women don’t find 40 yr old normie’s attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Truecel14, GetShrekt and 3 others
This is an oldcel normie ofc women don’t find him attractive

What type of cops thread is this

Post prime Bieber, Hexum, Chico, and see how many women don’t find him attractive 😂😂😂

I swear the iq of this site is getting lower and lower by the day

Breaking news, women don’t find 40 yr old normie’s attractive

. First of all, the women were mostly over 30 , also women like more masculine men, and they usually like older men too. Men get more manly as they get older usually. Youth cope is youth cope. Older men can be better looking than younger men. This is usually the case, if not always.

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Just give up on women bro

• WTF
Reactions: RichmondBread
. First of all, the women were mostly over 30 , also women like more masculine men, and they usually like older men too. Men get more manly as they get older usually. Youth cope is youth cope. Older men can be better looking than younger men. This is usually the case, if not always.

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: fine wine bro @Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Stfu fat faggot

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
HARD LINE COPIUM

Only one female found him attractive. The rest used comments like
never listen to what women say, only .ook at what they do

its blackpill 101

• +1
Reactions: robtical and Tobias Fünke