Female validation of your genes is everything

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
You not getting sex means women think your genes are not worthy of continuation/reproduction. Inceldom is women tactfully telling you that you are a worthless rat and your bloodline should be crushed so as to prevent another eyesore from being born

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and zub111
retarded thread, im much better looking than my dad yet he got to breed and I can’t, the problem is obviously society but even on this forum people are too ignorant to see that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel, jinnu, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Real good looks mirror is enough

Humans are eugenic by nature, women moreso

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
retarded thread, im much better looking than my dad yet he got to breed and I can’t, the problem is obviously society but even on this forum people are too ignorant to see that
You don’t meet today’s standards, your dad met the standards of his time

The problem is that today's standards are ever-increasing. They keep skyrocketing, which means that in a few generations we won't be able to meet them and a lot of men will be incel.

Should we really revert society to a period when most men didn't reproduce? Why? Because of women's preferences? FUCK women's preferences.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and laaltin
The problem is that today's standards are ever-increasing. They keep skyrocketing, which means that in a few generations we won't be able to meet them and a lot of men will be incel.

Should we really revert society to a period when most men didn't reproduce? Why? Because of women's preferences? FUCK women's preferences.
Pareto will be normalized, 80% women having sex with 20% men.. we are in the transitory period, so it’s a bit strange. When kids are born into the world where pareto is normal, no one will be revolting

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
ok? if standards change with time that just proves my point, when and where you live is everything

They need to admire my gains

ok? if standards change with time that just proves my point, when and where you live is everything
Standards change with increase in quality of living and as women gain financial independence. Do you seriously think all women of past truly loved their husbands? Most just married for survival.

In 10 years standards will be impossible to meet
Girls ask for 6ft today in 10 years its gonna be 6'4
Its gonna keep going up
Thats why i already gave up as a manlet

• So Sad
Reactions: laaltin
In 10 years standards will be impossible to meet
Girls ask for 6ft today in 10 years its gonna be 6'4
Its gonna keep going up
Thats why i already gave up as a manlet
What percent are that tall, not recesses and have a harmonic face thats pleasant to look at. Having all 3 is a rare combo, in my observation tallfags have sub par face and cope with their height a little too much

Standards change with increase in quality of living and as women gain financial independence. Do you seriously think all women of past truly loved their husbands? Most just married for survival.
this is absolute cope, women never dated guys they don’t like, I live in a 1st world country where any woman can live on her own. doesn’t change the fact plenty of them are with guys uglier and shorter than me (hint: they like those guys, no woman like me)

this is absolute cope, women never dated guys they don’t like, I live in a 1st world country where any woman can live on her own. doesn’t change the fact plenty of them are with guys uglier and shorter than me (hint: they like those guys, no woman like me)
Obviously, it’s not because of your looks :bluepill::bluepill:. Stop living in delusion and looksmax. The sooner you accept, the easier it will be

Cope women just want a cuck looksmatched husband and family

Obviously, it’s not because of your looks :bluepill::bluepill:. Stop living in delusion and looksmax. The sooner you accept, the easier it will be
some projecting looksmax.org NPC calling me delusional lol ok, you can’t even take cultural differences into account, i don’t know if you’re in america or whatever but women here have no looks standards. plenty of ugly normies in my country are slaying.

looks isn’t the issue for me, even if i was seriously ugly it wouldn’t be my issue