Female vs male double standard #484: attempting suicide because of somebody

M

maxeverything

Gold
I’m browsing the subreddit for the arcade fire just to see the soys express shock that their wholesome musician idol likes barely legal pussy, and I came across this thread

What do you think these same people would say to the men that commit suicide due to women hurting them? “Uhh sweetie, that’s toxic masculinity. I don’t care that unlike women he actually succeeded and is now dead, he’s still gaslighting her!”.

Woman “attempts” suicide because status maxxed musician tried to get in her pants? Oh my god the poor woman, men that hurt womens feelings are abusers too. Man commits suicide due to being shit on by women all his life? He is (was) an emotional manipulator honey, you’re so strong for moving on from him.

Who is this musician? Bro we’re not boomers here
Ask @OldRooster

Who is this musician? Bro we’re not boomers here
Ask @OldRooster
He’s the leader of the arcade fire, it’s a band that we’re at their biggest like 10 years ago but are still big today. He’s getting cancelled for “using his power” to fuck young pussy

• Many more women stepped forward who had sexual relationships with Win and said that while it was consensual, they didn’t feel like they could say no.

Just women things

• Many more women stepped forward who had sexual relationships with Win and said that while it was consensual, they didn’t feel like they could say no.

Just women things
Beyond silliness. Defeats the whole purpose of “consent”

I couldn’t care less

Users who are viewing this thread

Back