"Females are children at 18 but males are adults at 18"

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
I'm 19 so I'm not biased

I noticed on the Internet a surprisingly large amount of people say the age of consent should be increased to 20-21 and that girls are children at 18 and underdeveloped and were just 17 and a lot of them are still in highschool therefore they are still children and if you like them in your mid 20s you're a predator (word for word)

I think they're partially saying this and exaggerating this to cope with fucking old used up women, their old age and to say how morally superior they are compared to everyone else on the Internet to get likes on their comment. Many genuinely believe what they're saying too because they're either old so it actually makes sense from their perspective or they aren't aware that attractive 18 year old girls on average have at least 2 bodies and most 18 year old girls been having sex often since 16. Girls are degenerate whores in highschool

In the same subreddit (rap subreddit) I saw men on another thread saying that 18 year old males are grown men. Never do I ever see someone online say 18 year old men are children. Often for criminal offenses, 17 year old males are charged as adults. In real life too, at 18, ever since I graduated highschool, every grown adult treated me like dog shit. Adults in their 30s and 40s would talk to me like I'm their same age. I don't have no problem with it though. I would feel insulted if someone didn't consider me an adult at 18 because that is literally the legal adult age. But in America women are considered children at 19 and even in their early 20s. If you call an 18 year old girl attractive, they say you waited until she was 18 and you're a creep, but the line has to be drawn somewhere and that's legal age. In America, if you're 27, you're expected to want to have sex with a 30 year old woman with a stretched out pussy and 30+ bodies over a 19 year old "girl" with fresh body, high collagen, bubble butt, lots of energy and 10 bodies

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Tabula Rasa
What's ironic and funny about this is that women complete puberty much earlier than men and at the same age most of the time. While males have much more late bloomers and overall men complete puberty at a later age than women

I'm 19 and I can't tell the difference from a 17 and 19 year old girl at all no exaggeration wtf 😂. And it makes sense because in highschool when I was in 12th grade half the grade was 17 and the other half 18. It's a range

This shit retarded

I can tell when a girl is younger than 16. 16 should be the AOC because after that girls look the same age and they're all already fucking. I know because I just graduated highschool so I know. These girls are degenerates. Especially black girls bruh being pregnant at 16+ is extremely commmon for them

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, psychomandible and Tabula Rasa
I'm 19 so I'm not biased

I noticed on the Internet a surprisingly large amount of people say the age of consent should be increased to 20-21 and that girls are children at 18 and underdeveloped and were just 17 and a lot of them are still in highschool therefore they are still children and if you like them in your mid 20s you're a predator (word for word)

I think they're partially saying this and exaggerating this to cope with fucking old used up women, their old age and to say how morally superior they are compared to everyone else on the Internet to get likes on their comment. Many genuinely believe what they're saying too because they're either old so it actually makes sense from their perspective or they aren't aware that attractive 18 year old girls on average have at least 2 bodies and most 18 year old girls been having sex often since 16. Girls are degenerate whores in highschool

In the same subreddit (rap subreddit) I saw men on another thread saying that 18 year old males are grown men. Never do I ever see someone online say 18 year old men are children. Often for criminal offenses, 17 year old males are charged as adults. In real life too, at 18, ever since I graduated highschool, every grown adult treated me like dog shit. Adults in their 30s and 40s would talk to me like I'm their same age. I don't have no problem with it though. I would feel insulted if someone didn't consider me an adult at 18 because that is literally the legal adult age. But in America women are considered children at 19 and even in their early 20s. If you call an 18 year old girl attractive, they say you waited until she was 18 and you're a creep, but the line has to be drawn somewhere and that's legal age. In America, if you're 27, you're expected to want to have sex with a 30 year old woman with a stretched out pussy and 30+ bodies over a 19 year old "girl" with fresh body, high collagen, bubble butt, lots of energy and 10 bodies
Lost me at increasing the age of consent

Womens brains finish developing at 14

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
Just fuck 14 year olds bruh

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes