Females are doing Nofap

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,807

So they are fapping ? I thought they are not
Everytime I ask a girl she says eww are you crazy no:lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5522, MusicMaxxingMidget and 3 others
Lol at these larpers
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Htobrother
shes a tranny
 
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Htobrother
No point in Nofap if she's getting dick every day
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6902
all nofap does is make women more horny for the first chad they see jfl
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Htobrother
Women doing nofap? WHAT IS THIS
 

Similar threads

AscendHQ
Replies
18
Views
57
Luquier
Luquier
6
Replies
2
Views
42
Jibba
Jibba
slaviccartfiend
Replies
0
Views
38
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
roidar
Replies
4
Views
67
roidar
roidar
inyerta
Replies
25
Views
113
inyerta
inyerta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top