Females are so fuckin dumb when it comes to men's bodies

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
So I was talking to my sister about what type of body She finds more attractive in men
She was quick to say:" I dont like muscular guys, I prefer lean or skinny men"
Ok so I asked her what was the perfect male body for her...and she said...Brad Pitt in fuckin fight club

That nigga was at 8% bodyfat with 15 inches arms, his body is like top 1% among normies, actually theres literally no normie at all walking on the streets with a body even close to this

Dont ever fall for the "skinny guys teehee" meme, they think Brad Pitt in fight club is a regular skinny lean dude JFL 😂😂😭😭😭😭😭

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 7560 and 15 others

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
she wants all her guys to have @malignant tier genes:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 5875 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
EP9WeMI

"i just need a skinny guy tee-hee, someone who doesn't really workout"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lolcel, Deleted member 7560 and 10 others
i feel like there should be a dictionary explaining the actal reasoning of what a woman says vs what she means. this is a good example.

it reminds me of women saying they don't care about small penises but they're just describing chads with 5.5 inch penises

@Subhuman trash @rightfulcel @Beetlejuice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 4464 and 5 others
i feel like there should be a dictionary explaining the actal reasoning of what a woman says vs what she means. this is a good example.

it reminds me of women saying they don't care about small penises but they're just describing chads with 5.5 inch penises

I don't care about height = I date 5"11 Chad

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4612

I don't think it should really matter what they say anyways for obvious reasons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612

Personality is the most important = i am a virtue signalling whore who can’t admit that I am shallow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
ccb54826debfa5f6c4660d1bf410fa6f.jpg

Ideal body type for women that don't like muscular guys.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lolcel, Pussyslayer and 1 other person
All I can think of when women say that they don't like 'muscular' guys is some guy like Rich Piana lmao.
77eZ2AP.jpg

If you are not using steroids like crazy, you will never get to a point where women think you are 'too muscular'. It's literally impossible when you are natural.

Even that guy in the post above is using steroids 100%.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7560 and Deleted member 4464
All I can think of when women say that they don't like 'muscular' guys is some guy like Rich Piana lmao.
77eZ2AP.jpg

If you are not using steroids like crazy, you will never get to a point where women think you are 'too muscular'. It's literally impossible when you are natural.

Even that guy in the post above is using steroids 100%.
guys like rich piana have lifted past the point where only guys mire their body and most women are disgusted, most normies say smth like "I dont want to get too muscular" like they could even if they wanted, as a natural lifter its impossible to get so big

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 275
guys like rich piana have lifted past the point where only guys mire their body and most women are disgusted, most normies say smth like "I dont want to get too muscular" like they could even if they wanted, as a natural lifter its impossible to get so big
yeah I cringe at this normie "dont wanna get too muscular" cope, as if they could become ronnie coleman just by dieting and going to the gym 4 times a week JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ThreadMatters, Deleted member 275 and 2 others
Every big guy would look better if he slimmed down, the ideal is something like this
Jesse+Metcalfe+Works+Fitness+Park+taWOZLOuOdDx.jpg

Now that I am slimming down I understand how much more aesthetic you look when you are not that big

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Warlow