Females have made the first move since the dawn of time

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
Making the first most isn't - as society wants you to think - masculine. It's inherently feminine.

Making a first move is an expression of need - and neediness is inherently feminine, since the masculine gives and the feminine receives.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, forevermirin, Deleted member 23564 and 8 others
Making the first most isn't - as society wants you to think - masculine. It's inherently feminine.

Making a first move is an expression of need - and neediness is inherently feminine, since the masculine gives and the feminine receives.
They always make a move for chad Jfl even back when I was a htn some ltb made moves redpill strategy is retarded af

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 23564, Skywalker and 2 others
Lol have you ever had experience with women? The man should take the led.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, 5.5psl, Skywalker and 1 other person
Lol have you ever had experience with women? The man should take the led.
Woman show interest first and men make moves according to the green card, so females are the actual choosers not males.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, spongebob, OutTheAbyss and 2 others
Woman show interest first and men make moves according to the green card, so females are the actual choosers not males.
And how do they show that? That’s very different depending on women.
I’ve experienced women who I believed didn’t liked me, but they actually did.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg

true u always approach based off iois

if u approach a chick that gives 0 iois and shows no sign of interest at all ur fucked

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
And how do they show that? That’s very different depending on women.
I’ve experienced women who I believed didn’t liked me, but they actually did.
They make sure you know they like you, like they start flirting all the time with you, theit body language shows when they talk to you, they invite you to their parties, they buy you stuff, they give you attention.

They make sure you know they like you, like they start flirting all the time with you, theit body language shows when they talk to you, they invite you to their parties, they buy you stuff, they give you attention.
They buy you stuff? That’s not a common one.
And some of the signals is very hard to see.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and thereallegend
@wisemen is right. women expect men to be masculine

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and sub5inchcel
They buy you stuff? That’s not a common one.
And some of the signals is very hard to see.
not expensive stuff, for example in my class some girls used to buy cigarettes for the best looking guy or sometimes they paid for his food.

not expensive stuff, for example in my class some girls used to buy cigarettes for the best looking guy or sometimes they paid for his food.
ok but it doesnt extrapolate into soy-ciety at large
you have to be a sugar baby for some old fat woman or some just-be-first bs nowadays for women to buy you stuff :feelskek:

Not all women gonna buy stuff for their crush. Most women are actually very shy.. and want the man to read their mind.

You need more life experience

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 24712
Not all women gonna buy stuff for their crush. Most women are actually very shy.. and want the man to read their mind.

You need more life experience
i do have life experience, and if you actually can read, i said SOME girls bought him stuff. not all
also shy girls act online, they hit your dms or instagram stores. they rarely show blunt signs irl.

ok but it doesnt extrapolate into soy-ciety at large
you have to be a sugar baby for some old fat woman or some just-be-first bs nowadays for women to buy you stuff :feelskek:
or be facially top 1% with colored eyes in an ethnic shithole like the guy in my class. that was the only case females killed to get his attention

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg and Skywalker
i do have life experience, and if you actually can read, i said SOME girls bought him stuff. not all
also shy girls act online, they hit your dms or instagram stores. they rarely show blunt signs irl.
But many women look at my stories. How am I supposed to know who likes me of all of them? That’s absurd

But many women look at my stories. How am I supposed to know who likes me of all of them? That’s absurd
The ones that reply to your story conatantly are the ones that are interested

The ones that reply to your story conatantly are the ones that are interested
Lol that’s many different too, of all ages. Doesn’t mean that they like me… grow up

Do you actually go out to parties, nightclubs and so on?

Men that do the first move, this is very obvious for any normal person.

women give choosing signals for men to act upon if they are interested it will be obvious and you should easily be able to talk to them and progress

Lol that’s many different too, of all ages. Doesn’t mean that they like me… grow up
What a retarded user , your grandma replies to your story and a girl at your ages does that too, does that mean thwy are in love with you sexually?Your mom compliments you and a stranger girl does that too, does it mean they both wanna fuck you?

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
What a retarded user , your grandma replies to your story and a girl at your ages does that too, does that mean thwy are in love with you sexually?Your mom compliments you and a stranger girl does that too, does it mean they both wanna fuck you?
In which way am I retarded? Do you know the meaning of the word retarded?