Females like risky men

hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

9/10 Chad according to /soc/
I was with a female in the cinema and it was semi, but then I accidentally threw popcorn over a man. After that the female giggled and she changed her body position towards me and became more chatty with me

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
not at all. women like men who live in safety. being risky means you are sucidal

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
I was with a female in the cinema and it was semi, but then I accidentally threw popcorn over a man. After that the female giggled and she changed her body position towards me and became more chatty with me
They like to manipulate and reinforce men into doing risky things for their own enterteinament.
:feelshehe::feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, noodlelover and laaltin
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, SoundnVision, noodlelover and 1 other person
Once again you spew some low T nonsense.
im a risky person myself buddy. women dont give a shit. meanwhile millions of oofie doofie that never took a risk are getting laid

• Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit
im a risky person myself buddy. women dont give a shit. meanwhile millions of oofie doofie that never took a risk are getting laid
You are the opposite of risky, BUDDY.

It's not that they like risky behavior, it's that they like guys that can entertain them in a way that it doesn't feel like the guy is trying to entertain them.

It has to be in a way that the female brain can understand. Throwing popcorn overcome one is something they can both see and understand (unless it's a blind chick).

Obviously none of this matters as much a being good looking, or rich.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
girls like risk takers when they are young girls want fun they will have a boring life when they have kids and settle down with some good guy

girls like risk takers when they are young girls want fun they will have a boring life when they have kids and settle down with some good guy
legit

Meds fast

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 67558 and hiwasuwor
women like risky men, insert image of jeremy meeks

You became a jester in her eyes, nothing more.