Females owe me, but at different levels. Lithuanian femoids are worst

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
Joined
Jul 2, 2023
Posts
6,058
Reputation
5,592
Only feminist cucks try to deny that females owe me. But they owe me at different levels, based on their race and ethnicity - with females of own kind owing me much more. So if mongoloid female from Myanmar owes me just minimally, and if wants to give me, man of alien breed and foreign nation, something - that is at big part good will and generosity, then white lithuanian females owes me 100%, and there is no generosity, but her duty to give me, white lithuanian man of own kind, what I need from her. And since lithuanian females (cute and 18-22yo (or younger), because old and ugly ones do not count) fail very much at fulfilling their duty, so best is for them to be replaced by chinese, who sometimes demonstrate signs of generosity. I want be assimilated into great Han nation

Xixi
 
I smell that your a pedo.

40yrs old and dreaming of 18yr old girls just lol
 
Edgy old man arent we

Go to the bathroom look into the mirror and admit its over.
Transage/agefluid. Respect identity, or use rope, for not wasting oxygen
 
Of course its a zigger
 

Similar threads

spaghettifan33
Replies
6
Views
63
F01d_reducer63
F01d_reducer63
GreenbrowAT
Replies
16
Views
58
KG4
KG4
TheNDTA
Replies
9
Views
78
juggingfent
juggingfent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top