Females seek only attention

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
Brutal Blackpill: First of all this experience isn’t just from one girl but from over 20 girls I used to talk to.

So it starts with one girl from my highschool who gave me clear signs that she likes me then rejected me when I asked her out. Another girl ghosted me after she talked to me for month, went out with me and we even kissed. The third one is the most funny one because she allowed me to fuck her but after few sessions she told me that she doesnt like me. And my list goes on, with some of them I had something like sexual with some of them not.

Always the same scenario: meet girl -> we talk -> she sucks out the attention from me at all cost (with some of them I even slept) -> she leaves

I fucking want some ltr, it’s brutal that these girls only want me to chase them, do everything what they can to make me feel obsessed and then leaves.

Girls are cruel without any morals and they only want attention. After you give them what they want they will dump you without any morals. They dont even care if you had feelings for them.

tldr: Nothing like love doesnt exist

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 17595 and 1 other person
Brutal Blackpill: First of all this experience isn’t just from one girl but from over 20 girls I used to talk to.

So it starts with one girl from my highschool who gave me clear signs that she likes me then rejected me when I asked her out. Another girl ghosted me after she talked to me for month, went out with me and we even kissed. The third one is the most funny one because she allowed me to fuck her but after few sessions she told me that she doesnt like me. And my list goes on, with some of them I had something like sexual with some of them not.

Always the same scenario: meet girl -> we talk -> she sucks out the attention from me at all cost (with some of them I even slept) -> she leaves

I fucking want some ltr, it’s brutal that these girls only want me to chase them, do everything what they can to make me feel obsessed and then leaves.

Girls are cruel without any morals and they only want attention. After you give them what they want they will dump you without any morals. They dont even care if you had feelings for them.

literally experienced this exact thing last night, they will tell you and say crazy shit just to make you obsess over them and want to pursue them. so fucked

• +1
Reactions: starvecell, Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 17595
female seek sex because they have higher sex drives due to being multioramsmic so they will activeyl approach guys they find attractive so its over if you arent apporach

literally experienced this exact thing last night, they will tell you and say crazy shit just to make you obsess over them and want to pursue them. so fucked
I dont even know the reason why..

female seek sex because they have higher sex drives due to being multioramsmic so they will activeyl approach guys they find attractive so its over if you arent apporach
The biggest joke is that some of these approached me first AHAHAHAHAHAHAH OVER

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 30433 and Deleted member 21735
Because you aren't a CHAD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944

then don’t give validation before sex

Facts, I was in a club once and this girl kept on grinding her ass on me. I asked her for her name and she put me down.

I have never seen a more clear cut sign in my life, and I almost never approach. Brutal bait to gain attention.

You are right but they only use average guys for confidence. You are a small step in her quest to chad.

Women despise average men and will use them.

women never know what they want

So you're no more gl than 99% of the population and that's not enough for them.
Also to ltr a girl mtb+ u need FAR more than looks