Females simping an African Ogre

His eyes and colouring ruin him tbh. Would look okay without that.

Bro cololuring is the biggest black pill it makes even chads drop 3 points in smv

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10913, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
Yeah in Senegalese wrestling which is a minor local sport
Yes, but even minor, local activities can bring lots of fans and women thirsting for famous, local guys which seems weird for people from other countries, not familiar with others countries cultures and customs.

Bro cololuring is the biggest black pill it makes even chads drop 3 points in smv
Coloring doesn’t matter for black guys. I know a vantablack guy who is slaying @africancel

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11053, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Which italian did you use?
Some insta model
Nordic insta models slay more than real models
664D4EFA F429 4E2A B33B 9924208503B1

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and gamma
Coloring doesn’t matter for black guys. I know a vantablack guy who is slaying @africancel
Blacks have more even undertones and better lip colouring tho and their skin usually matches their skulls. The guy in my avi has a caucasian skull and looks weird with dark skin because of it. Same case with curries. Most curries have caucasoid skulls

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234
@Biggdink does have a point. Looking white is important. Having dark looks isn't everything u still need to look white.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7580
@Biggdink does have a point. Looking white is important. Having dark looks isn't everything u still need to look white.
Meds are white with dark hair and tanned skin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Jason Voorhees
N
Yeah he's gl
Problably canadian girls prefer nordic men
Canadian men (Real canadians) look like nordics right?
No mostly Anglo
Some are Nordics too tho

• +1
Reactions: gamma
face > body >>>> height

@whiteissuperior
Cope he’s tall and muscular. You have to find an ugly manlet with big muscles to prove your point

Enough! I'm going to the gym now
20210630 152840

20210630 153015

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Why did Asian SMV rise so much after Biden became the president? @Biggdink Last year when Trump was in power you rarely heard about asians

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Looks234 and Deleted member 7580
Why did Asian SMV rise so much after Biden became the president? @Biggdink Last year when Trump was in power you rarely hestd about asians
In 10 years Bollywood will take over and curries will be slaying

• +1
Reactions: johnnydeep222 and Chadeep
You can Shitskin maxx like @johnnydeep222.
If you live in the USA or UK you can use shitskin game. Some women in the usa and UK actually prefer shitskins/niggers to white men. They view it as "progressive" or some shit. You can use it to get fucked. I call it "shitskin game"

Indian Chad men have an easy time with nigger lovers than would a white Chad man would for example on average.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
Cope he’s tall and muscular. You have to find an ugly manlet with big muscles to prove your point
he's black so he's automatically "tall"

just be the average height of ur race

Why did Asian SMV rise so much after Biden became the president? @Biggdink Last year when Trump was in power you rarely hestd about asians
Blm
Muh white men are evil

idk man, actually girls standards have lowered a lot since covid

Asians are also very rich and girls care about money

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
In 10 years Bollywood will take over and curries will be slaying
I would argue that Trump made it easier for shitskin men to get laid.

White male SMV decreased because of Trump and his unpopularity. It put shitskin and white men on a slightly more even playing field.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Looks234
If you live in the USA or UK you can use shitskin game. Some women in the usa and UK actually prefer shitskins/niggers to white men. They view it as "progressive" or some shit. You can use it to get fucked. I call it "shitskin game"

Indian Chad men have an easy time with nigger lovers
Tagging the BMC( Big Mallu Cock) gang @AcneScars @volcelfatcel @PrestonYnot thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Tagging the BMC( Big Mallu Cock) gang @AcneScars @volcelfatcel @PrestonYnot thoughts?
You have to be at least Chatlite to use shitskin game.

Since some women perfer shitskin/nigger men to white men, you can find your own niche via online dating.

Since some women perfer shitskin/nigger men to white men, you can find your own niche via online dating.
Can the guy in my avi run Shitskin Game.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 14266 and whiteissuperior
Jfl most Africans are manlets except Congolese
Congolese are turbo manlets cause of mixing with pygmies he is Senegalese who are usually tall with proper diet, one of the tallest NBA Players Taco Fall is Senegalese

Africans, in Africa are either like 6'2" or sub 5'7"

Not much in between in that region
im an african directly from africa. my grandparents are 5'4 and 5'5. My brothers and I are 6'2", 6'4", and 6'5"

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
True
Normal shape light eyed men usually get pussy contrary to hunter eyed brown eyes
Also for having full hunter eyes
You need light eyes i think

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
True
Normal shape light eyed men usually get pussy contrary to hunter eyed brown eyes
Also for having full hunter eyes
You need light eyes i think

I ascended that curry by 6 points atleast.

S0 code7075f87b 63d7 4543 80f9 a57039e7ad84 editor result

Just change ones entire sku and colouring theory strikes again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987

In my experence , nigger lovers , love curries just as much as they love niggers

Massive body and frame pill

@Blackeycel explain this please

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Lol

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing

This dude would be a slayer if he were born in the US or any western country - he's tall and ripped from doing manual labour, most likely has high T levels. I'm very sure that some older white women wouldn't mind marrying him and bring him to any Western country like they do on 90 day fiancé