Femboy maxing? (JFL BUT SRS)

Iblameelijah

Iblameelijah

Silver
I’m boneless, and my jaw is incredibly narrow. I can’t rly look masculine so should I just go the other rout until I can get surgery?

ME:

Attachments

• IMG_0528.jpeg
    IMG_0528.jpeg
    357.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: say∅, Napoleon1800, exo and 6 others
I’m boneless, and my jaw is incredibly narrow. I can’t rly look masculine so should I just go the other rout until I can get surgery?

ME:
Why the fuck is your hair straight u look retarded, and no one can tell what you actually look like without the shitty editing

ME:
That hair is genuine horror bro wtf r u doing that has 0 appeal for blacks get braids or dreads or cornrows

i was about to say that it looks funny as fuck,never seen a black with hair like that
It only works on black women it disgusting on black men, also how tf he even do that I have curly hair I would love straight hair like that but it fits my pheno so it’s fine

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and sportsmogger
It only works on black women it disgusting on black men, also how tf he even do that I have curly hair I would love straight hair like that but it fits my pheno so it’s fine
it weirdly suits him,also black women dont have hair like this usually 70 percent of them have to wear wigs

• +1
Reactions: Iblameelijah and Napoleon1800
Tyought u died bro

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800