Femboys are the real women now

No you don’t get it. Femboys are extremely feminine and love to put on pretty makeup and dresses and want to be feminine and submissive to men. They’re much closer to my idealized 50s housewife than a modern woman who might have kids at 40 from a long career of typing spreadsheets for a corporation to fight the “Patriarchy.” They’re actually the real women now.
View attachment 1537899View attachment 1537900View attachment 1537901
Unironically if dudes just start fucking each other then women have no power (Not recommending because it's kind of gay but I am also just saying)

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 13787
Heh, notice how the only passable fems are the ethnic looking ones, and how ethnics seem to be overrepresented. :forcedsmile:

@cloUder
you are cherrypicking hard. Everyone with a a little bit of eye vision would notice that 99.9% of posters in r/femboys subreddit are just horrible boneless incels with passion for crossdressing

Ordinarily not even MTFs with estrogen megadoses succedd in looking somewhat feminine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 13787
FINALLY, a thread I can get behind

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 13787
WTF HOMIE IS GAY

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: stamaster21 and Deleted member 13787
Reminder that OP posted himself on r/femboy ...
T4yko7o4lsi81

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, n0rthface, stamaster21 and 6 others
THIS NIGGA IS SPITTING, I need me a trad femboy wife NOW

bump

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
No you don’t get it. Femboys are extremely feminine and love to put on pretty makeup and dresses and want to be feminine and submissive to men. They’re much closer to my idealized 50s housewife than a modern woman who might have kids at 40 from a long career of typing spreadsheets for a corporation to fight the “Patriarchy.” They’re actually the real women now.
View attachment 1537900
I'm normally not into white chicks but she looks kawaii desu ne here.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787