Femcel Ranting

I'll visit east bolivia or kenya @AlexAP @africancel
I'll be looking out for 5'8 Swedes to kidnap and sell to the cannibals in Congo.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Looks234, AlexAP and 1 other person
Just get a shower and haircut. Sounds familiar.

Come on, her whole face isn't attractive.
In Italy girls 10 times uglier gets called "beautiful" all the times
I'll make a thread about it, from what I've seen in Instagram live and Lovoo live where men speak with women live and compliment them all the time

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4106, Looks234 and 3 others
Works only in asian/african countries
and in places where whites are a small minority like latin america, london, italy etc.

• Hmm...
Reactions: gamma
smv mogs salludon, that's all I gotta say
people are gonna treat her better because she's female anyways. I'd trade spots in a heartbeat and it wouldn't be close.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, ManzareK, Looks234 and 1 other person
and in places where whites are a small minority like latin america, london, italy etc.
Italians are whiter and taller than norwegians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Wallenberg and lutte
This thread is proof that blacks being "higher T with lower standards" is a myth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Looks234 and lutte
She said that?
she said she is lesbian on reddit, no wonder she ignores all the guys that like her.
And for lesbians you either gotta look like female ogre or a perfectly feminine woman, otherwise you wont get a ltr with a woman

• Woah
she said she is lesbian on reddit, no wonder she ignores all the guys that like her.
She's problably coping because can't have chads but only htn

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
All yall saying she is not ugly is fucking desperate af, you guys really would fuck anything... she is clearly very ugly and I definitely would not fuck her.

She's problably coping because can't have chads but only htn
most lebians are like that, yeah. Ive never seen an attractive lesbian

• +1
All yall saying she is not ugly is fucking desperate af, you guys really would fuck anything... she is clearly very ugly and I definitely would not fuck her.
its not out of desperation, i would reject a lot of 5/10 women, the thing is that she looks really cute and innocent and i just find her attractive

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, Deleted member 8608 and gamma
its not out of desperation, i would reject a lot of 5/10 women, the thing is that she looks really cute and innocent and i just find her attractive
Cute? Nah maybe innocent. I think yall only find her attractive cause she is white and not fat though, if she was just slightly more bloated and chubby none of yall will find her attractive

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK
This thread is proof that blacks being "higher T with lower standards" is a myth
@africancel is just posturing if he saw her irl he would go crazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 6273 and gamma
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 8165, lutte and 1 other person
She is actually pretty cute, brutal racepill. If she was a black or curry foid she'd be subhuman. White halo is real

Yeah bro saying that a woman is ugly is clearly a sign of low T, especially when she says it herself.

She is actually pretty cute, brutal racepill. If she was a black or curry foid she'd be subhuman. White halo is real
She would be pretty with blue contacts and a blonde wig (those hair are very bad)

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and HQNPmaxxing
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, LastHopeForNorman, WadlowMaxxing and 4 others
Looks like shit. Would not touch her with a 10 foot pole.

Women say this all the time just because they're fishing for compliments
Like portuguesecel
@portuguesecel a woman comfirmed??? mods ban him

• JFL
if all girls stopped wearing makeup and washing their hair nearly all of them would look ugly

she refuses to looksmax and complains about her not being naturally attractive right off the bat while her competition is trying their best to look as good as possible

contact lenses, neat and styled hair, concealer for her skin, contouring make up to enhance bone structure, rouge on the cheeks for better skin coloring, eye lash extenders, eye liner to increase pfl, eyebrow pen to get them thicker, lip liner and lip stick to shape them and improve coloring, sluttier clothes that shows lot of skin and frauds curves

= attractive and it only takes her 30-60mins

almost any girl that is „attractive“ does most of these above

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, lutte and gamma
Lol, she's ugly. You guys have low standards.

Women say this all the time just because they're fishing for compliments
Like portuguesecel
Im not fishing for compliments. I just use this to vent because I can relate to people here. But not anyomore, this is gay teen cringe
@portuguesecel a woman comfirmed??? mods ban him

shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and gamma