N

niggercel

Iron
She claimed to be a truecel based on her previous posts

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220816-180754_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20220816-180754_Reddit.jpg
    483.5 KB · Views: 0
She couldn't help that she only had 80 matches a day on twitter, rather than 800

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: idkman, Danish_Retard, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others
She couldn't help that she only had 80 matches a day on twitter, rather than 800
Exactly. Women don’t understand what a man trucels life truly entails. There’s no matches. There’s no likes. There’s no looking in the mirror and thinking “huh I dont look to bad today” there is only “why the fuck did God create me like this?”

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 15827
Exactly. Women don’t understand what a man trucels life truly entails. There’s no matches. There’s no likes. There’s no looking in the mirror and thinking “huh I dont look to bad today” there is only “why the fuck did God create me like this?”
its the same for truecels of both genders. LTB vs ltn is clearly women favoured tho

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, niggercel and Deleted member 1851
low empathy

low empathy
my chad cousins gf is an italian chick with literally one of the least attractive faces i've seen
all she had to do was fuck my chad cousin's brain out and submit to him, now 15 years later she lives in his 3.5 million dollar mansion in Sydney and has locked him down

i guaranteee u if I put her face on here people would say 2psl

Life without chad must really be hard huh. It really is Maher or :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272