One ethnic girl once said she refuses to date ethnic men unless if he “looked Italian”. Guess her ethnicity.

Guess her ethnicity

• Total voters
@PARISIEN thoughts?
Idk most of my clothes are made in Italy but I’m not, is that worth to chase an Asian girl ? Cuz at party they are the leftovers

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@greycel why surprised?
Because most Asian women like Korean want to white wash their genes. But since this hybrid girl is also half Australian she might already be valued as White in the eyes of the society she lives in.

I’m guessing she’s closer looking to white?
What surprises me is that she chooses Middle Eastern men. Where is she born and brought up?
I’m guessing she has women friends who like Middle Eastern men themselves, who will most likely be South Asian or Middle Eastern.

• +1
Because most Asian women like Korean want to white wash their genes. But since this hybrid girl is also half Australian she might already be valued as White in the eyes of the society she lives in.

I’m guessing she’s closer looking to white?
What surprises me is that she chooses Middle Eastern men. Where is she born and brought up?
I’m guessing she has women friends who like Middle Eastern men themselves, who will most likely be South Asian or Middle Eastern.
The guy is white passing and his only ethnic features is having curls other than that he looks white. And her friend circle is mostly white or asian

This kind of pheno but straighter hair and wider face and more pronounced folds
IMG 3119

• +1
Reactions: greycel
because they like europeans and have ridiculous preferences like that
Why? Why would you say her preferences were ridiculous

• JFL
Just do a pause look all around and think.

The sexiest Asian woman are Thai the rest is a legit scam
Squishy mogs bc cute fat face

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
cant lie arisaka miyuki is the bomb

• +1
She also:
  • Claimed to like Hispanic men
  • Claimed to like Persian and Arab men
  • Her boyfriend is a high HTN Christian Lebanese, half nordic, who is white passing with medium brown hair
The girl was MTB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back