Femcel transforms to Stacy side profile (4 years mewing transformation) Age 24

Deleted member 8856

Deleted member 8856

No Im not alright, but Im all up on my cheddar

"B-B-Buh M-mMewing is cope p-past pu-"....
STFU, Shut up pussy

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, chaddyboi66, datboijj and 11 others
Must have went to Pakistan to mew

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, thecel, chaddyboi66 and 37 others
tales from salludon surgeon

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 5180 and 21 others
Mewing is legit but takes years

• WTF
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, chaddyboi66, datboijj and 5 others
Unless she's lying, this is mostly angles and jutting. No 20-year-old woman is completely repositioning her jaws with tongue posture.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, spark, chaddyboi66 and 23 others
Unless she's lying, this is mostly angles and jutting. No 20-year-old woman is completely repositioning her jaws with tongue posture.
ur a fucking idiot and youre blind. brutal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, thecel, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Ryan, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
She completely changed the angle and is lifting her head up on the second picture lmaaaao how can you not see this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, czwarty, Deleted member 2785 and 7 others
i benefit from mewing ngl but no way that much forward growth can happen, even if it's true i cant wait 4 years for ascending bro

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 8856
Just look at this shit. This guy is legit hitler's wet dream

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
She completely changed the angle and is lifting her head up on the second picture lmaaaao how can you not see this
I see the angle is different but even with that how tf does the maxilla lengthen along with the mandible. riddle me that.

i love this mewing bullshit. it keeps distracting morons from ascension and make them lose years on it :feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: coolguy1, Linoob, Deleted member 5180 and 14 others
WTTTTTFFFFFFF
Unironically looks like one of those autistic morphs into gigachad. I'm MIRIN his genetic superiority

Screenshot 20210812 103217

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, lasthope, sandcelmuttcel and 3 others
yeah bros, keep mewing. you'll be ascended i promise

Evil Laugh Creepy Smile GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: coolguy1, datboijj, Beanermaxxer and 6 others
post 24/7 hard mew before after pic in 4 year
im waiting to laugh on your frauded pic

yeah bros, keep mewing. you'll be ascended i promise

Evil Laugh Creepy Smile GIF
The only reason you say that is because you dont want to accept the fact that the reason you look like shit is your FAULT. Its a coping mechanism. Its way more comforting for you to say "ah i was born this way" or ah 'im just subhuman". funny how that works.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AsGoodAsItGets, Ryan and 2 others
The only reason you say that is because you dont want to accept the fact that the reason you look like shit is your FAULT. Its a coping mechanism. Its way more comforting for you to say "ah i was born this way" or ah 'im just subhuman". funny how that works.
yeah bro keep mewing 👍

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 8856
yeah bro keep mewing 👍
typical coper response cant even back up wtf hes saying or come up with a comeback. What a joke continue in despair.

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
she was taught by salludon md

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and sandcelmuttcel
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Marsiere214 and Baldingman1998
if you think this is surgery then you may need a brain transplant surgery yourself
i used to snort copium through my nose and believed that mewing was legit (JFL) guess what faggot?!!! its not legit!!! unles youre under 15! just accept that youve been fucked in the ass alrdy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, MiroslavBulldosex, Marsiere214 and 2 others
i used to snort copium through my nose and believed that mewing was legit (JFL) guess what faggot?!!! its not legit!!! unles youre under 15! just accept that youve been fucked in the ass alrdy
I mog you. Subhuman mouthbreathing waste of space

Angles, lightning, jaw jutting and she's tilting her head.

This subreddit is cope central

• +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer, Deleted member 2729, Jason Voorhees and 3 others

Nah actually no, there are more blind cancer patients like you this forum than not, unironically

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch and randomvanish

leave copers alone. society needs copers. never distract them

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Bitch and Marsiere214
leave copers alone. society needs copers. never distract them
You're still here after you got IQ mogged you peasant brain?:lul: Take your nonsense elsewhere, inkwell.

I see the angle is different but even with that how tf does the maxilla lengthen along with the mandible. riddle me that.

The maxilla cannot lengthen wtf, you think your body can just lengthen bones? Brb putting leg lengthening surgeons out of business, gonna mew my legs.

Her mandible did not get longer, she just pushes it forward on the second pic plus the angle makes it appear longer. And before you spurt out your „muh cope“ bullshit again - the angle that she uses there is even used by model photographers to make them appear more forward grown. It’s the easiest trick in the book.

Maybe instead of believing this bullshit you should try mewing your brain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs, Deleted member 2729, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
I mog you. Subhuman mouthbreathing waste of space
its ok keep coping w your mewing theory. subliminals work better than mewing might as well hop on the retard car and drive around until you die

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 8856
The maxilla cannot lengthen wtf, you think your body can just lengthen bones? Brb putting leg lengthening surgeons out of business, gonna mew my legs.

Her mandible did not get longer, she just pushes it forward on the second pic plus the angle makes it appear longer. And before you spurt out your „muh cope“ bullshit again - the angle that she uses there is even used by model photographers to make them appear more forward grown. It’s the easiest trick in the book.

Nice try, but you're stupid fuckin stupid and dead wrong....

Screenshot 20210812 045023

What's the next cope? Is she jutting her Maxilla too you fuckin brainlet?

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
why you are so angry if you're right? just mew bro 👍

Angry JFL . I laugh at retards like you.

View attachment 1267234

Crickets.....A moment of silence for your IQ, Brother.

why you even tried to argue with this guy ? waste of time

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 8856
She lost weight and is jutting slightly. But the real benefit of mewing is in tightening the submental area which is the main difference between the pics. People with bad tongue posture have that ugly submental sagginess like an old woman. Tightening that region up can give the illusion of a better jawline.

Double jaw surgery no way in hell it’s mewing and that’s coming from someone who has mew’d for as long as I can remember

She's tilting her head :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Double jaw surgery no way in hell it’s mewing and that’s coming from someone who has mew’d for as long as I can remember
Oh nah, bb-b but bro she’s just tilting her head! Clearly angle frauding!:soy:

And bro what are you complaining about? Your jaw and face is good? Because like you said you’ve been mewing for as long as you can remember so that’s why

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

View attachment 1267234

Take two pictures of yourself with these exact angles and compare them. You’ll see the exact same effect happen. You fucking retard.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Take two pictures of yourself with these exact angles and compare them. You’ll see the exact same effect happen. You fucking retard.
More eyesight issues on .org, bro If you look closely I tilted the line in relation with her browridge so that THERE IS NO FUCKING ANGULAR DIFFERENCE. :lul::lul::lul: like damn bro do I need to explain this too?

More eyesight issues on .org, bro If you look closely I tilted the line in relation with her browridge so that THERE IS NO FUCKING ANGULAR DIFFERENCE. :lul::lul::lul:like damn bro do I need to explain this too?
use more dumb laughing emojis to compensate your copeful mind bro :ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO::forcedsmile::lul::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 8856

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, mulattomaxxer, subhuman incel and 2 others