Femcel transforms to Stacy side profile (4 years mewing transformation) Age 24

More eyesight issues on .org, bro If you look closely I tilted the line in relation with her browridge so that THERE IS NO FUCKING ANGULAR DIFFERENCE. :lul::lul::lul:like damn bro do I need to explain this too?

Jesus Christ you’re retarded. Then again you have that in common with all the mewing copers from that shit subreddit.

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 8856
I am so allergic to the word "mewing". People believing in this quackery show me that being a misanthrop is the absolute right thing to be. All stupid people on this planet deserve to be messed around.
How can you believe that putting tongue force on your mouth will grow real BONES?!?!? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The father of mike mew, John Mew literally said himself that it will bring zero effects once you are not a child anymore.
So all you low iq stupid sheeps, keep coping with the tongue on the roof of your mouth and believe in reddit "transformations" instead of scientific proof or studies. Also jfl at people paying for mewing or chewing guides.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czwarty, Biiyo03, Jason Voorhees and 3 others

normies are mad at incel language jfl :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, JosephGarrot123 and RoundHouse
Nice try, but you're stupid fuckin stupid and dead wrong....

View attachment 1267234

What's the next cope? Is she jutting her Maxilla too you fuckin brainlet?
Idek if ur just trolling at this point, but jutting your jaw literally pushes your chin forward for a couple of mm you stupid shit

Jutting looks weird for the girl on this pic because she has a severe overbite and her underlip is stupidly protruding forward and she has a very recessed chin, but jutting looks different for people with a normal bite

F61803BD B143 4D62 A47B AFBD2508D563

You must be really braindead if you think mewing can reshape your bones and push them forward after the age of 14.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@datboijj here i found you a friend

Idek if ur just trolling at this point, but jutting your jaw literally pushes your chin forward for a couple of mm you stupid shit

Jutting looks weird for the girl on this pic because she has a severe overbite and her underlip is stupidly protruding forward and she has a very recessed chin, but jutting looks different for people with a normal bite

View attachment 1267489

You must be really braindead if you think mewing can reshape your bones and push them forward after the age of 14.
jesus leave him alone. let him mew for years

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch
Cope
All these magical transformations always have something in common:
bad lighting
different angle
leaner

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: czwarty, datboijj, gamma and 1 other person
there's no point in arguing with users that so adamantly deny the effects of correct tongue posture. they'll always say "he lost weight, he's tilting his head, it's a different angle" and so on. if salludon's results don't convince them then nothing will.

@randomvanish @Drago Soprano what?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gamma, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 8856 and 2 others
- Soft mewing, harder mewing last year, hard mewing by doing a chintuck and pressing my tongue harder against my palate
- front teeth slightly apart, back teeth touching
- mouthtaping at night
- chin tucks and engage posterior third

her comments

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Best comparison you're going to see showing it does something

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 8856
Jesus Christ you’re retarded. Then again you have that in common with all the mewing copers from that shit subreddit.
Well thought out response dumbass, you will now go in the recycling bin with the rest of the idiots that cant refute my claims or come up with any High Iq answer other than insult. Goodbye.

I am so allergic to the word "mewing". People believing in this quackery show me that being a misanthrop is the absolute right thing to be. All stupid people on this planet deserve to be messed around.
How can you believe that putting tongue force on your mouth will grow real BONES?!?!? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The father of mike mew, John Mew literally said himself that it will bring zero effects once you are not a child anymore.
So all you low iq stupid sheeps, keep coping with the tongue on the roof of your mouth and believe in reddit "transformations" instead of scientific proof or studies. Also jfl at people paying for mewing or chewing guides.

View attachment 1267476
How do you explain the hundreds of results on the internet then? Do you need glasses? Did you know the human skull has sutures? Theres a reason mouthbreathing retards like you look like shit.

• +1
there's no point in arguing with users that so adamantly deny the effects of correct tongue posture. they'll always say "he lost weight, he's tilting his head, it's a different angle" and so on. if salludon's results don't convince them then nothing will.

@randomvanish @Drago Soprano what?
Right, they'll say any retarded thing possible to try and argue obvious results. Im aware shes tilting her head but you cant tell me her face didnt literally move forward like LMAO

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and AutisticBeaner

View attachment 1267489

BRO like I said before, if she is jutting did she "jut" her maxilla forward too? If so I would LOVE for you to show me how thats possible....

Screenshot 20210812 045023

• +1
The only reason you say that is because you dont want to accept the fact that the reason you look like shit is your FAULT. Its a coping mechanism. Its way more comforting for you to say "ah i was born this way" or ah 'im just subhuman". funny how that works.
Not to mention the differences in genetic potential too which is a ceiling on epigenetic factors like mewing, food quality and nutrition. This is like saying everyone who takes steroids blow up. Or even saying all natty lifters dont gain. Some people with huge natty response to bodybuilding might not have the same proportionate response to steroids either. Other people with meek natty response has incredible steroid response.

same with mewing. Also in @Salludon case if you see his younger pics (i think around 6-9 yrs or something there’s a pic) he had the chin and exact same square jawline as now then. Then with extractions in adolescence and non mewing habit he had downward growth which he corrected promptly with dedicated mewing. Not everyone is going to do it or is gonna have the genetic ceiling apt for it. Look at grandpa and self young pics to see potential to mewing response, if else surgery and implants.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, randomvanish and Deleted member 8856
Not to mention the differences in genetic potential too which is a ceiling on epigenetic factors like mewing, food quality and nutrition. This is like saying everyone who takes steroids blow up. Or even saying all natty lifters dont gain. Some people with huge natty response to bodybuilding might not have the same proportionate response to steroids either. Other people with meek natty response has incredible steroid response.

same with mewing. Also in @Salludon case if you see his younger pics (i think around 6-9 yrs or something there’s a pic) he had the chin and exact same square jawline as now then. Then with extractions in adolescence and non mewing habit he had downward growth which he corrected promptly with dedicated mewing. Not everyone is going to do it or is gonna have the genetic ceiling apt for it. Look at grandpa and self young pics to see potential to mewing response, if else surgery and implants.
Well said brother, couldn’t agree more

• +1
JFL what is this cope, watch me have a 3 second mewing transformation just slightly changing the angle of my head:soy:

6314143E FCA6 4183 9CA7 0AC3FB261B22

• +1
Reactions: czwarty, Bitch, gamma and 1 other person
totally not a morph you absolute idiot you don't deserve the name beaner
It’s not a morph jfl, just look at the angle of my ears and how much of my philtrum shows

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
years of mewing = being able to change camera angle and head position

• +1
Reactions: czwarty, Bitch, gamma and 2 others
"mewing"

Hex

• +1
Reactions: czwarty, lasthope and Beanermaxxer
tOnGuE PoStUrE

bOnE rEmODelLiNg

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer
Head tilted up, and slight jut, she is frauding

I was absent for a few months but i see it goes around same shit over and over again.

Proper tongue posture works great for me, my jaw looks better and double chin is not visible at all, even when i gain some fat. But this is the rapid effect, there is nothing more. And i am mewing for years now.

What really helped me was SARPE surgery. I had narrow maxillary arch, thanks to this surgery i was able to fit my tongue properly. This surgery combined with braces and loosing body fat gave me good effects :banhammer::banhammer::chad::chad:

I got this surgery for free in eastern europe :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Attachments

• 95_P370_i120.png
    95_P370_i120.png
    180.6 KB · Views: 51

damn salludon got extracted? didn't know that :feelshehe:

• +1
this is why I don't like dramatic updates like this because people will just claim
surgery or fillers
as soon as i have any slightly dramatic change I will post
and update weekly or at least bi weekly so they can't say it's surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856 and randomvanish
this is why I don't like dramatic updates like this because people will just claim
surgery or fillers
I can see it now: “Ah-Uh there’s just no way , he must have gone for filler operations bi-weekly!”

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
I can see it now: “Ah-Uh there’s just no way , he must have gone for filler operations bi-weekly!”
surgery or fillers
mew like there is no tomorrow bros, you'll be ascended very hard and laugh at your enemies.

hard mew mostly. bone remodelling happening already, i can see it. mew bros meww

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and datboijj
mew like there is no tomorrow bros, you'll be ascended very hard and laugh at your enemies.

hard mew mostly. bone remodelling happening already, i can see it. mew bros meww
we unironically are tho
your the one actually missing out

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and randomvanish
It's over for jaw surgeons
Just new bro

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: StrangerDanger, randomvanish and datboijj
we unironically are tho
your the one actually missing out
Disregard this kid JFL hes been sitting at home watching this thread for the past 36 hours barking like a mentally abused female seeking attention. Hes replied to this thread more than me, hes a fuckin loser :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
Disregard this kid JFL hes been sitting at home watching this thread for the past 36 hours barking like a mentally abused female seeking attention. Hes replied to this thread more than me, hes a fuckin loser :lul:
i wish i could be like you bro. i just cannot mew. no hope for me. but you'll be next salludon for sure
Michael Scott Reaction GIF

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and datboijj

View attachment 1267489

This

I hate that subreddit so fucking much.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Bitch, randomvanish and 1 other person
This

I hate that subreddit so fucking much.
so if i show a gif of me opening and closing my mouth in neutral position with my chin still being projected from recessed
It can finally show you that I'm not coping?

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Jason Voorhees and randomvanish
so if i show a gif of me opening and closing my mouth in neutral position with my chin still being projected from recessed
It can finally show you that I'm not coping?
Go ahead I doubt u could prove anything tho. Mewing is an utter cope

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: StrangerDanger, datboijj and Deleted member 14274
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, randomvanish and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8856, StrangerDanger, datboijj and 1 other person