Femcels are right The brutal truth the world would be much happier if all of us average men just die

JBcollector

JBcollector

Kraken

Only 20 percent of men remain in this alternative universe all pretty boys for sex and breeding

Every one happy

Most women are happy since they don't have to contend with ugly average men chasing them or rape
Also women have a lower sex drive so they don't need sex as much

The average men aka incels are happy since they don't exist anymore and don't have to deal with sexual urges that will never be fulfilled

The few remaining men are happy because because they get unlimited food pussy beer and everything else

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, TopzCat1, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Nigger, women are stupid af and defected. it's relative so there would just be a new average and they'd demand more until every man goes extinct.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608, disillusioned, Deleted member 15004 and 7 others
Nigger, women are stupid af and defected. it's relative so there would just be a new average and they'd demand more until every man goes extinct.
Idk man maybe the pressure of having to work and provide for the family would change there brain chemistry

As an unattractive man, I don't care much about the world's happiness.

I care about my happiness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Schizoidcel, GetShrekt and 2 others
As an unattractive man, I don't care much about the world's happiness.

I care about my happiness.
fiar enough but I'm trying to make an unbiased thought experiment here

Want a brutal blackpill?

Even if 80% of males died, you would still be incel.

Chads are like maybe 1-5% of the population. 80% of males are basically useless for women anyway at least for sex so absolutely fucking nothing would change. If only 20% of guys still remain, women would just go for the top 25% of that remaining 20%. That would be about 5%.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608