Femcels do exist

Rhinoplastyordie

Rhinoplastyordie

Creator of chinpulling
I’ve just fucking met one

About 55 years old. Probably an LTB in her prime. She inspected my train ticket. She asked to see my railcard which nobody ever does, and it turns out I’d selected the wrong ticket.

This has happened before, and the chadpreet last time let me off saying “no worry bro” repeatedly.

But this bitch made me spend £17 on a whole other fucking ticket!!

She was taking the piss out of me for charging two phones as well

I am fucking seething

I wanted to smash her fucking teeth in so bad

If I was incel, I wouldn’t even date her. I would be volcel. She had no ring on her finger. If she does have a partner he probably wants to fucking kill her and himself. I don’t blame him tbf

If I ever end up with a wife like this I’m going to fucking blow her brains out with a shotgun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Sprinkles
post that bitch on tinder and you’d have legions of down bad guys simping

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Latinolooksmaxxer
femcels is chad only women. They cant get chad so they would rather celibate than fuck normie

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
Hate that word "femcels"

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
Bro not even

She was unrapeable.

She just walked past blasting a fucking Jess Glynn song, which is probably against the rules but I can’t do shit

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
saw a guy on youtube a couple weeks ago and kinda agreed with him in he was arguing that being incel or femcel isnt not having any possibility of having sex, its not being able to generate sexual attraction on the kind of partner you want to attract

for an example ER was incel by that definition despite being strong mtn. if he wasnt schizo he couldve easily hooked up with some rice ltb and have sex with her but he wanted blonde valley girl htbs and stacies

so by that definition being ugly isnt being incel nor not having anyone wanting to fuck you, being incel is not having desirable partners available. so she might well be a true femcel because only weird/schizo/unappealing guys would want to date her

Last edited: