femerloids approaching chads is MEME

Enlil

Enlil

(telegram) t.me/Looksmax
you fucking niğger stop saying females approach chad. it never happens IRL

unless, the foid was an utter shit whore.

proof? movies, bar observations, uni community etc.

no qt3.14 8psl waifu tier would approach chico. it never been like that you nigger

only way to get your waifu is to assert dominance, either by abducting a female or r*pe.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Chadelite, HighTGymcel and 3 others
Cope, i see this happening all time

Keep coping :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas, spark, Deleted member 2969 and 5 others

no qt3.14 8psl waifu tier would approach chico. it never been like that you negro

only way to get your waifu is to assert dominance, either by abducting a female or r*pe.
B7448629 2146 422D 9544 178C2612E734

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KEy21, Deleted member 1862, Short Ugly and Brown and 2 others
Bruh they do they're just not as obvious about it, hot chicks will 'accidentally' run into chad and strike up a conversation, or mention that they're doing nothing on saturday or whatever. Foids 'approach' chad in a different manner from which a man might approach a foid. And if its gigachad they will just straight up make it very obvious they wanna fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Ruby, GenericChad1444 and 8 others
Bruh they do they're just not as obvious about it, hot chicks will 'accidentally' run into chad and strike up a conversation, or mention that they're doing nothing on saturday or whatever. Foids 'approach' chad in a different manner from which a man might approach a foid. And if its gigachad they will just straight up make it very obvious they wanna fuck.
Yeah its true. One of the hardest pills to swallow. Even the shy ones will make it really clear and obvious unless if your are actually really autistic and cannot pick up the signs

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, GenericChad1444, nastynas and 3 others
it really depends on the country. In the US, they have no shame in approaching; hang out with a PSL 6+ in the US for a day and see how many foids trip over themselves to start a conversation/make up some excuse to interact

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, HighTGymcel, Enlil and 2 others
Yeah its true. One of the hardest pills to swallow. Even the shy ones will make it really clear and obvious unless if your are actually really autistic and cannot pick up the signs
AWALT unfortunately my friend.

Cope, i see this happening all time
Keep coping :lul:
Where
How often it happens
Even I was straight up approached once or two times maybe. Would bang the girl if it was me who approached. Desperate chicks do that
edit: Russia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Jeez bro you've probably heard this before but you need to social circlemaxx so you can get invited to a party and then maybe hook up with some drunk bitch while you're drunk. Thats how I pulled it off my first time.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Jeez bro you've probably heard this before but you need to social circlemaxx so you can get invited to a party and then maybe hook up with some drunk bitch while you're drunk. Thats how I pulled it off my first time.
That’s legit advice I guess. I will start going to uni more now I think.

lol i've gotten approached several times myself, its not rare at all

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and Deleted member 2227
it really depends on the country. In the US, they have no shame in approaching; hang out with a PSL 6+ in the US for a day and see how many foids trip over themselves to start a conversation/make up some excuse to interact
i agree with you sir.

Where
How often it happens
Even I was straight up approached once or two times maybe. Would bang the girl if it was me who approached. Desperate chicks do that
edit: Russia

"Desperate" no, good looking males are rare to see, so this is normal...
@Amnesia

Images 1

damn look at that insane geometric eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

no qt3.14 8psl waifu tier would approach chico. it never been like that you negro

You're retarded, we don't want your anecdotes. Women have been approaching good-looking men since the dawn of humanity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, SikKunt and Deleted member 2227

even if girls don't approach chads directly, women give evident indicators of intetest to chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
This happened to my hight tier normie friend last week in a bar. Not common but it happens even to slightly above average guys.
Has also happened to me when i was younger but was too autistic back then.

How about Australia

How about Australia
In chadstralia foids are pretty stuck-up tbh, they'll just stare at good looking guys but they expect him to approach.

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
Rarely happens cold approach in a daylight public setting. But at night happens all the time, girls even the most stable ones get curious at times and sometime they just want a good fuck guaranteed so they give Chad hints

yes, women never approach, not even to gigachads and top MMs.

"Desperate" no, good looking males are rare to see, so this is normal...
@Amnesia
I think I saw @Amnesia himself saying that truly hot girls are needed to be pursuied. Do I need to say these don't approach?
And yeah, night club doesn't count.

Tbh I don't even know if I've been approached or not jfl

I got my only gf by being approached and I've been groped on the sidewalk by a woman before, and I'm nowhere close to Chad
COPE

You know how to cope bro. Btw girls show signals, they will be always close to chads for “no reason”, they will start non sense conversations, I see that all the time on gyms and whatever place. Girls are more logic than you think

You’ve obviously never been around drunk girls at a party then...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Coooope copee cope lmao keep coping cope

Don't be mad cause none approached you manlet

I swear to god, I can confirm this happens to me!
Las friday in the club.

What would you rate urself
IRL rating like a 5 or a 6. I could probably get a gf if I really tried but I would have to face a lot of painful rejections. Once I lose the weight I think it'll improve, even more once my hair is fixed.

I can feel the insecurity leaking from your toddler like body incel in denial manlet
man you're genetically failure lmao. 5'8 is the normal height for a male. you amerimutts / eurocucks have deformed standards

man you're genetically failure lmao. 5'8 is the normal height for a male. you amerimutts / eurocucks have deformed standards
Hahahahahahahahaha @cocainecowboy come get a load of this cope high school girls are taller than you you're hardly a man

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
shit thread, go kill yourself instead of cats

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Dude...

• +1
In university one girl sat next to me asked me an inoccues question while shoving her cleavage in my face. Another while having dinner with some wine(it was a group gathering) told me I should impale her.

In university one girl sat next to me asked me an inoccues question while shoving her cleavage in my face. Another while having dinner with some wine(it was a group gathering) told me I should impale her.
did you impale her?

They aren't approaching like "Sup I wanna suck your dick" but good looking dudes get talked to ALL the fucking time you utter fucking moron. Keep coping thinking you aren't ugly if girls don't approach you.

• +1
They aren't approaching like "Sup I wanna suck your dick" but good looking dudes get talked to ALL the fucking time you utter fucking moron. Keep coping thinking you aren't ugly if girls don't approach you.
idk about ALL the time, that's a bit overboard in my opinion.

girls do approach but in subtle ways, thats how feminine real woman do. masculine bitches straight up do which is repulsive for me at least. they will make it known in lowkey ways which is how it should be, man should be hunters, not women.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Enlil
girls do approach but in subtle ways, thats how feminine real woman do. masculine bitches straight up do which is repulsive for me at least. they will make it known in lowkey ways which is how it should be, man should be hunters, not women.
yes man. real feminine women never hunt. that's the point

Case 3: My friend's fiancee winked at me and they were supposed to go somewhere like family thing and I said I'll stay at home she legit faked being sick to go out so she could stay with me.

Case 4: Another girl we were talking about bodies and I was like well I'm happy I'm not fat I've got a 6 pack the girl said: "I do not see any 6 packs on this table".

So it's subtle most of the time.
Well 5'8 isn't a manlet so he lucked out in that department. Being a manlet is worst I think because it's not only dating it's workplace as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Enlil
Case 3: My friend's fiancee winked at me and they were supposed to go somewhere like family thing and I said I'll stay at home she legit faked being sick to go out so she could stay with me.

Case 4: Another girl we were talking about bodies and I was like well I'm happy I'm not fat I've got a 6 pack the girl said: "I do not see any 6 packs on this table".

So it's subtle most of the time.

Well 5'8 isn't a manlet so he lucked out in that department. Being a manlet is worst I think because it's not only dating it's workplace as well.
are you fellow mentalcel? how do you plan to ascend vro?