feminine and masculine combo mogs

Trickane

Trickane

Banned
i often see users here saying "you gotta lift and cut all of your hair off and grow facial hair and get jaw surgery bro :soy::soy:"
and high t is seen as a good thing, but tbh the biggest moggers/most attractive people usually have a combination of masculine and feminine features
users on looksmax get confused thinking that having the biggest muscles and most ogre tier jaw and brow ridge with the lowest eyebrows is what makes a mogger but that's not true unless you're referring to testosterone moggers
extremely estrogenic women are attracted to super high t men. and i don't mean estrogenic like adriana lima or some other stacy hottie with a feminine appearance. i mean so high E that they are 4'9 boneless blobs of fat (because more estrogen = higher bodyfat levels)

notice how chico and de poot are the biggest moggers out of all of the PSL gods? that's because they have a COMBINATION of masculine and feminine features.
sexy black and white GIF

notice the high set eyebrows, slight upper eyelid exposure, proportionately narrow mouth with full lips, the smooth brow ridge, with the rounded proportionate chin. his bone structure would honestly not look that out of place on a woman. that is why he is considered THE forum god as opposed to high t ogres like Tyler Maher.
i can't find a gif of de poot and i don't want to download a picture of him because im in front of girls right now and i don't want them to think i am gay but i think you can understand what im talking about with the mixture of masculine and feminine features, resulting in what envious users call "gay face :feelswah::feelswah:"

this also applies to women although women who are more dimorphic get lots of high t men that are attracted to them. this is why the stereotype of that fat white girl and bbc Tyrone exists. but i will use lima as an example of a combo of masculine and feminine features
victorias secret vs GIF

look at that insane bone structure :feelsohh::feelsohh: she has all of the features that i talked about with chico above. if you removed her makeup and gave her de poot's school shooter hair with a flat chest then she would still MOG as a man. but she also fogs as a woman.

tldr mascpill is incredibly fake and gay
btw this applies to normies and above too not just supermodel tier

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, Hero of the Imperium, Zeruel and 7 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: Detective, incel194012940 and Danish_Retard
BUMPY LUMPY

and coping with muh high t levels :soy::soy::soy:

then why is everyone here a mascpiller
No one here is a mascpiller everyone’s obsessed with prettyboys. Which is also lower appeal than a good balance between masc and fem features.

I can tell you’re coping though because you wrote something about muscles being too big which is literally impossible if you don’t roid

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and CupOfCoffee
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18052 and 1 other person
but the guys that are considered prettyboys are masc as fuck like vinnie hacker
this is a prettyboy:
2757904 1645441293596

i consider chico on the masc end
No one here is a mascpiller everyone’s obsessed with prettyboys. Which is also lower appeal than a good balance between masc and fem features.

I can tell you’re coping though because you wrote something about muscles being too big which is literally impossible if you don’t roid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 17763
No one here ever said that
whenever someone who isn't chad has long hair users start suggesting haircuts, instead of bangs and face framing layers like they should :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
notice how chico and de poot are the biggest moggers out of all of the PSL gods?
fellow de poot piller
that is why he is considered THE forum god as opposed to high t ogres like Tyler Maher.
But you are coping here.
Maher has insane appeal and he mogs Chico and de poot.
Chico only has more appeal to teenage girls

22dac122235404ab25dea0dbde726f0c

this mogs hard and he has muscles smaller than most women.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, iwillbeflinch and Deleted member 17763
fellow de poot piller

But you are coping here.
Maher has insane appeal and he mogs Chico and de poot.
Chico only has more appeal to teenage girls
but aren't teenage girls and early 20s the goal instead of 35 year old milfs/roasties depending on which terminology you prefer?
and jfl maher could never mog chico and de poot. even dandy from your pfp mogs maher as an autistic serial killer.

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
You want masculine bones and feminine soft features this is water

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Hikicel69, oldcelloser and 5 others
but aren't teenage girls and early 20s the goal instead of 35 year old milfs/roasties depending on which terminology you prefer?
and jfl maher could never mog chico and de poot. even dandy from your pfp mogs maher as an autistic serial killer.
Jfl if you think Maher doesn’t have sky high appeal to 20y girls.

I just said Chico has a bit more appeal but young Maher has almost the same appeal to young girls.
And don’t forget that he is 6‘5 tall.

And while I’m a fan of de poots face he gets mogged hard by Maher in the sense of conventional attractiveness, same with dandy jfl

You want masculine bones and feminine soft features this is water
some people are going really far with the maher/opry obsession. they have huge fucking bones and look like cavemen. i agree chins look nice when they are proportionate and well projected but some of these mascpilled PSL gods look like comic book characters and users use them as their goals and get 1000000 surgeries just to look worse than before

• +1
btw i am not suggesting that masc psl gods like maher are ugly or don't mog just that feminine features and proportionate bone structure mogs over them

Jfl if you think Maher doesn’t have sky high appeal to 20y girls.

I just said Chico has a bit more appeal but young Maher has almost the same appeal to young girls.
And don’t forget that he is 6‘5 tall.

And while I’m a fan of de poots face he gets mogged hard by Maher in the sense of conventional attractiveness, same with dandy jfl
conventional attractiveness is gay :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

btw i am not suggesting that masc psl gods like maher are ugly or don't mog just that feminine features and proportionate bone structure mogs over them
If you’re recessed you can just tell us man we are very understanding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Kingkellz

Prettyboys are worshipped on here.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, oldcelloser, iwillbeflinch and 1 other person
no masc niggas with tiktok hair like vinnie hacker are considered prettyboy on here, instead of actual prettyboys
no masc niggas with tiktok hair like vinnie hacker are considered prettyboy on here, instead of actual prettyboys

notice how chico and de poot are the biggest moggers out of all of the PSL gods? that's because they have a COMBINATION of masculine and feminine features.
that school shooter doesnt mog shit. and chico has no sex appeal, do you want to be called cute or make girls wet.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 17291
that school shooter doesnt mog shit. and chico has no sex appeal, do you want to be called cute or make girls wet.
school shooters make girls wet
see columbiners on tumblr for proof :lul:
also anyone who is gl can have sex appeal, because all that is required for sexual attraction is good looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch and Looks234
how? im not even that recessed :feelswah:
sloped ramus, the area between your zygomatic arch and ear is a little bit hollow which usually gets filled in with males due to the longer arch (but not definite and you're young to be fair), also what guy retains hair that blonde (maybe lighting) into their teen years

and you act like a foid but you're prob just a tranny tbh

Last edited:
sloped ramus, the area between your zygomatic arch and ear is a little bit hollow which usually gets filled in with males due to the longer arch (but not definite and you're young to be fair), also what guy retains hair that blonde (maybe lighting) into their teen years

and you act like a foid but you're prob just a tranny tbh
a tranny that was born female or male? :forcedsmile:

a tranny that was born female or male? :forcedsmile:
male but lacking virilisation

the female phenotype is the default phenotype, and males diverge from this through the action of DHT

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Literally everyone knows this. The only people advocating for complete masc shit are dark ethnics living in desert wastelands where Abdul will rape their bussy if they don't have a 90° hooked nose and a big beard like their mothers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and xefo
school shooters make girls wet
see columbiners on tumblr for proof :lul:
also anyone who is gl can have sex appeal, because all that is required for sexual attraction is good looks
paul walker mogs chico and depoot

• +1
male but lacking virilisation

the female phenotype is the default phenotype, and males diverge from this through the action of DHT
i see. well i hope my skull doesn't develop because i like it :feelshah:

• Love it
Reactions: xefo
Literally everyone knows this. The only people advocating for complete masc shit are dark ethnics living in desert wastelands where Abdul will rape their bussy if they don't have a 90° hooked nose and a big beard like their mothers.
then why do users on this forum refer to masc tiktok chads like vinnie hacker as prettyboys?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
then why do users on this forum refer to masc tiktok chads like vinnie hacker as prettyboys?
they're stupid then; vinnie is quite masc for his natty physique (i presume)
most uber masc chads posted here are on gear (=androgenic effects) and/or have been born with ultra high lvl of test/bones in womb a la pat tillman

Interesting thread to look back at, considering trickane is a teen girl.

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 15827
Chico is just feminine. Id love to bang him until he dies of exhaustion but he's not my idea of a God

De Pooop Jfl? Chico, Gandy and O'Pry mog De Poop to the grave. De Poop is nothing close to a PSL god. Just an uncanny, g alien.

Gandy mogs Chico that feminine bitchboy
Prime Chico had unlimited appeal to 18-23 yr olds. Gandy's prime lasted longer and had more broader appeal to all women.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero