Feminism is Cancer

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ’¦
Feminism is cancer. It's the biggest, most dangerous cancer that plagues society today. It's the cancer in which men get cancer from, but it's spreading much faster. If you doubt this, then look at the feminist movement. Feminism is the largest movement currently and it's growing at an exponential rate.

Feminism has spread far and wide into every aspect of our society. It's causing the downfall of western civilization. It's destroying the very fabric of our society. It's the cancer that's going to kill us all.

It's spreading through all of our schools, colleges and universities. It's spreading through our movies, music and television shows. It's spreading through our sports and games. It's spreading into every facet of our society.

The media is pushing its propaganda into every single facet of our lives. They are spreading it into every aspect of our life. They are spreading it into our food. They are spreading it into our toys.

Feminism is the cancer that's going to kill us all.

feminism is fake. It's for deranged lesbians and betacuck soibois. Don't believe me? Then buckle up, losers. I'm going to present you with some facts:

FACT: society was built by men. You and I live in society.

FACT: we sent a MAN to the moon. If women were really equal, then women would have gone to the moon. But they didn't, because they can't.

FACT: women are a biological remnant of inferior genetics. When the y chromosome mutated, it gave rise to superior genes, making men bigger and stronger than women. If women were really equal, they could do sports, open jars unassisted and lift more than one bucket at a time. But they can't.

FACT: whenever women get into a profession, it causes the average salary of that profession to go down. This is because women are objectively less valuable then men.

FACT: Women are more racist. Color blindness is a recessive gene located on the x chromosome. Women have two x chromosomes, meaning they are often just carriers of the gene. Therefore, women are less likely to be color blind, and significantly more likely to SEE COLOR.

FACT: there are men who want sex to pass on their superior genetics are selfishly kept from doing so by women. If women were good people, they would democratize their vaginas, but they aren't. The fact is, the only reason why women still exist is because men would be g*y without them. No homo.

Anybody who disagrees with this hill is either ignorant or disingenuous in their argument. Facts don't care about your feelings.

BEWARE !!!!!!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, Deleted member 17872, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 3 others
I need a mommy gf

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and currylightskin
Most women aren't feminists

• Hmm...
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Orbeck of Vinheim and currylightskin
How is it cancer? I'd much rather have a girlfriend/wife who works and makes her own money and split expenses with than some girl who stays at home all day doing nothing. You're just an incel who would rather oppress women than let them express their sexuality and take part in the workplace.

Just cherrypick extremists to prove your retarded point theory :feelsuhh:.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Neko arc 14's, ballskin, koalendo and 2 others
How is it cancer? I'd much rather have a girlfriend/wife who works and makes her own money and split expenses with than some girl who stays at home all day doing nothing. You're just an incel who would rather oppress women than let them express their sexuality and take part in the workplace.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

i cant tell if ur trollin or not sometimes lol

i cant tell if ur trollin or not sometimes lol
Not trolling at all. Imagine wanting to date a girl who sits home all day with 0 sexual experience while you have to work overtime to pay the bills and all she does is make you feel special due to outdated social constructs like "muh I have a virgin wife brah :soy:"

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19609 and Bakin donuts 🍩
much rather have a girlfriend/wife who works and makes her own money and split expenses with than some girl who stays at home all day doing nothing.
this is true. i only got rid of the tradcuck thing recently

but the purity is important bro. avg girls who sleep around with chads will never be happy with an avg guy

statistically higher chances she'll be satisfied and not cheat if she hasnt slept around with chads

this is true. i only got rid of the tradcuck thing recently

but the purity is important bro. avg girls who sleep around with chads will never be happy with an avg guy

statistically higher chances she'll be satisfied and not cheat if she hasnt slept around with chads
By that same logic she won't know what she's missing out on and will want to cheat with Chad more to see what all the hype is about. If she gets it out of her system when she's young then she won't care anymore when she's older and wiser.

By that same logic she won't know what she's missing out on and will want to cheat with Chad more to see what all the hype is about. If she gets it out of her system when she's young then she won't care anymore when she's older and wiser.
We go off statistics in this community, not "logic"

and statistics prove otherwise

I cannot believe someone would say such things about his mother that raised him ...

We go off statistics in this community, not "logic"

and statistics prove otherwise
We don't go off statistics in this community. You're a 2022 cel stop trying to talk down to me goofy ass young boy.

There's reputable studies that say height doesn't matter, symmetry makes faces attractive, and that the ideal body is a dadbod. Statistics are fucking copes because they don't take other factors into account like religion, upbringing, and culture. Just "muh body count brah".

feminism is here to stay :whistle:

We don't go off statistics in this community. You're a 2022 cel stop trying to talk down to me goofy ass young boy.

There's reputable studies that say height doesn't matter, symmetry makes faces attractive, and that the ideal body is a dadbod. Statistics are fucking copes because they don't take other factors into account like religion, upbringing, and culture. Just "muh body count brah".
crazy man

water + dnrd

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin