Deleted member 15338

DONT COME TO MY FUNERAL IF YOU LIKE @2000 SLIGHTLY
It is just terrible, decided it after reading high IQ analysis of @Cali Yuga

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 19478, Deleted member 16853 and 2 others
im retarded

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
correct, muh slaying is a bad thing. chads fucking everyone in his vicinity is bad for society and himself. people need order and stability. chad doesn't know it because feminism has ruined his brain, but he would be better off marrying a virgin and staying away from other people's wives

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 15338
correct, muh slaying is a bad thing. chads fucking everyone in his vicinity is bad for society and himself. people need order and stability. chad doesn't know it because feminism has ruined his brain, but he would be better off marrying a virgin and staying away from other people's wives
Not even talking about how unnatural female selection is, through all of history women never had rights to choice until peanut brained cucks like @AlexAP decided to give them rights, even in cave age

Women are happiest when they are in a monogamic relationship with a nice wholesome family, no wonder all Western women are on anti-depressants.

Not even talking about how unnatural female selection is, through all of history women never had rights to choice until peanut brained cucks like @AlexAP decided to give them rights, even in cave age

Women are happiest when they are in a monogamic relationship with a nice wholesome family, no wonder all Western women are on anti-depressants.
Do you agree with @looksmaxxed's comment? He said slaying is bad for men. I thought your opinion was that only women suffer from promiscuity, but not men.

Feminism will be the downfall of humanity, Nowhere in nature does this happen. I blame humans for being sentient

This is why we should just return to monke

• +1
The woman is the one who choses. If your wive betrays you, it’s only because your wife doesen’t give a shit about you, not because Chad made her so weak that she couldn’t handle her horniness anymore.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
Do you agree with @looksmaxxed's comment? He said slaying is bad for men. I thought your opinion was that only women suffer from promiscuity, but not men.
Nah i dont agree with that, true overall tho

“But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.”

this is all you need arguments are just for fun

• +1
its good for twinks

Nah its good