• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 14160 and 3 others
No such thing as Muslim Chad. If ur Chad you'd join degeneracy 100%

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 14160
No such thing as Muslim Chad. If ur Chad you'd join degeneracy 100%
Nah man,there guys I know who are chads in their late 20s and 30s who are married(some even early 20s).They chose to get married as well not forced by parents.They definitely are not degenerates actually pretty family oriented guys with good values.

I don’t know about westerners though Muslim or not.I’m turkish

I want to get married as well,forum Muslims should find me a good wife asap before I become a full blown degenerate ngl.

Last edited:
Nah man,there guys I know who are chads in their late 20s and 30s who are married.They chose to get married as well not forced by parents.They definitely are not degenerates actually pretty family oriented guys with good values.

I don’t know about westerners though Muslim or not.I’m turkish

I want to get married as well,forum Muslims should find me a good wife asap before I become a full blown degenerate ngl.
Yeah cus they're late 20s early 30s bro. They know their prime is over so they have to find a hot wife quick. Just like how foids settle after partying and fucking from 15-25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
Yeah cus they're late 20s early 30s bro. They know their prime is over so they have to find a hot wife quick. Just like how foids settle after partying and fucking from 15-25
No man lol.I meant they happen to be those ages now,they go married earlier in their lives.

You Muslim?Girls here even non conservative non Muslim ones don’t party and hookup like western ones tbh

Honestly I am a fuckin student jobless bum atm but 6’1 and htn+ (not sure where I’ll be in the future I overweightmaxed) and hoping to go further in looks after dropping like 15 kilos.Because I was better looking when I was actually lean1 year ago.I could’ve probably got married if I wanted to just on looks,maybe I should do it unironically.It’s not “that” hard above a certain looks level and a decent chunk of men in that position do it.

Last edited:
Say that Joseph/Yusuf, the greatest mogger of all time :feelshah:
For non muslims, he was asked to walk infront of a group of women who were asked to slice apples etc

Women literally sliced their fingers staring at him and didn't notice the pain

And when they saw him, they said he isn't a human being, he is an angel

There is actually a psychological term for this, when you see someone so beautiful, you enter a trace, numb consciousness etc

Last edited:
For non muslims, he was asked to walk infront of a group of women who were asked to slice apples etc

Women literally sliced their fingers staring at him and didn't notice the pain

And when they saw him, they said he isn't a human being, he is an angel

There is actually a psychological term for this, when you see someone so beautiful, you enter a trace, numb consciousness etc