Femoids ranking five men, brutal racepill & heightpill

Chadline Chaddinson

Chadline Chaddinson

Iron

Note that the black and asian (?) guys are at the tail in women's ranking, and the asian guy is also the last in men's ranking. The manlet is in the middle EXCLUSIVELY because the tall blonde fogger goddess placed him there.

DB8Hm0k2U2

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Btw don't you think the manlet is on par with the guy with weird hairstyle, facially?
Maybe even better.
That may be not that obvious because of the shaven head, which is minning him hard.
Amw0Sgdxt VUaLAys7K

Shit thread but are you a Kami fan?

brutal that manlet is like 5ft6 if he was 5ft10 or taller he would most likely be ranked as the most attractive he face and body mogged them but those guys aren't really tough competition they have no dimorphic or aesthetic features

also jfl at the ching chong whore saying the white guy is her 'type' god i hate race betraying asian women they will never be white they could have a kid with the most scandnavian looking guy and the children will still end up looking ethnic

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, .👽., never_lucky and 13 others
the asian cute guy mogs easy

the ratings are wrong

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
For reference, the same guys ranking the same girls. Seems pretty fair to me, except I'd switch the blonde and the latina.
JJJ4PGingh

For reference, the same guys ranking the same girls. Seems pretty fair to me, except I'd switch the blonde and the latina.
View attachment 1037487
i would fuck any but the fat one but then again i would fuck almost anything

also jfl i thought guys not liking black girls was a joke but turns out its true over for black girls

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 10524
i would fuck any but the fat one but then again i would fuck almost anything

also jfl i thought guys not liking black girls was a joke but turns out its true over for black girls
I wouldn't want to be a black girl tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
damn how short is that nigga
he is a actual manlet around 5ft6 im guessing the other guys don't even looks to tall like 5ft10 to 6ft

Why is a curry whore asking a jbw to watch their video.

Order is manlet, BBC, beaner, whiteboi, riceman, but I'd put them all above average.

Also yeah jfl at the Ching Chong 'the whiteboi is my type' :lul:

Shit love the way because none of them are chads the foids say I wouldn't call any of them attractive, would make them friends but wouldn't notice any of them.

Please nuke this world

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Slayercel, Deleted member 10615 and 2 others
brutal that manlet is like 5ft6 if he was 5ft10 or taller he would most likely be ranked as the most attractive he face and body mogged them but those guys aren't really tough competition they have no dimorphic or aesthetic features

also jfl at the ching chong whore saying the white guy is her 'type' god i hate race betraying asian women they will never be white they could have a kid with the most scandnavian looking guy and the children will still end up looking ethnic
What do you expect? Asian women worship white male regardless of their looking because whites has upper class image.

• JFL
Short guy mogs hard

What do you expect? Asian women worship white male regardless of their looking because whites has upper class image.
i wouldn't care as much if i found asian women attractive but i personally can't find them attractive for several reasons they are the only race i don't find attractive tbh

• +1
View attachment 1037487
Women's ranking of themselves actually had the fat girl as the second most attractive?

Did they really think, the "body positivity" movement had any effect at all?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel and .👽.
The blonde girl is ugly lol

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and johncruz12345
he is a actual manlet around 5ft6 im guessing the other guys don't even looks to tall like 5ft10 to 6ft
If he says he’s 5’6 he’s 5’4-5’5, short guys add more inches than the average guy and the average guy usually adds an inch

• +1
i wouldn't care as much if i found asian women attractive but i personally can't find them attractive for several reasons they are the only race i don't find attractive tbh
I just hate the westernised ones. They are so annoying. They always go on about "yellow fever" which doesnt even exist

And will date some average incel tier white guy.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and Deleted member 10615
I just hate the westernised ones. They are so annoying. They always go on about "yellow fever" which doesnt even exist

And will date some average incel tier white guy.
JFL yellow fever, it’s just the fact the guy she is dating couldn’t get a white girlfriend, and yes I hate the westernised ones that think there white

running jbw is the lowest of the low, I’m white but I would never use it as it just proves you can’t get anyone of your own race

I’ve seen a guy on public transport get called out for having a Asian girlfriend that couldn’t speak English, this like 60 year old lady roasted the fuck out of him this was when I didn’t know what the blackpill was almost 4 years ago when I was catching the train home from school

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, never_lucky and johncruz12345
JFL yellow fever, it’s just the fact the guy she is dating couldn’t get a white girlfriend, and yes I hate the westernised ones that think there white

running jbw is the lowest of the low, I’m white but I would never use it as it just proves you can’t get anyone of your own race

I’ve seen a guy on public transport get called out for having a Asian girlfriend that couldn’t speak English, this like 60 year old lady roasted the fuck out of him this was when I didn’t know what the blackpill was almost 4 years ago when I was catching the train home from school
Haha. Yeah. And tbh its annoying when white guys brag about getting asian chicks. Like, these white faggots dont realise they are fishing for the lowest of the low.

Even normies think that shit is creepy and weird.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, never_lucky, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
If he says he’s 5’6 he’s 5’4-5’5, short guys add more inches than the average guy and the average guy usually adds an inch
Bro the average guy didn’t know shit about height same with nearly all normies, yesterday I was at a family friends having a big lunch with everyone, someone mentioned height and asked if I was 6f1 but I’m actually 5ft11 and I wasn’t wearing shoes

normies lie about height so much people think 5ft11 is 6ft1

• +1
Reactions: drbloop and Inquisiting_Vitiate
already seen this, the manlet would mog them to the moon if he was around average height

Why tf did the men pick the manletl jfl

• JFL
Why tf did the men pick the manletl jfl
gym halo is huge on other men and also would be socialy rude t say your a manlet fuck so your not coming first jfl

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
gym halo is huge on other men and also would be socialy rude t say your a manlet fuck so your not coming first jfl
When manlets are buff like that it just makes them more funny.

• JFL
The video gave me a massive cortisol spike ngl. Such an awkward video. Who tf would sign up for that.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and sergeant blackpill
That asian mogs the rest to oblivion tbh, but because JBW that doesn't matter jfl.

The video gave me a massive cortisol spike ngl. Such an awkward video. Who tf would sign up for that.
Delusional narcissists who don't doubt that women will rate them the highest.

• +1
Reactions: spark
btw jfl at this
Ffff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and never_lucky