Fertile becky with Wide hips on the beach driving me insane

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I couldn't take a Pic but She was Ideal as fuck. Wide hips and juicy legs. Not like the bbw abominations @flippasav posts though, Natural beauty and fertility. She was with some scrawny ltn manlet btw. If you impregnate a woman make sure She has a body like this
IMG 20240523 190407

Unless you are a selfish fuck and want to produce scrawny incels

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, WishIwasChico, MaestheticMaso and 2 others
I would lick the feet and ass of women who look like that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, n9wiff, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
She’s built like a fridge but ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer, Imustascend2026, butterworld and 4 others
I love skinny girls but girls with wide hips and a little bit of fat have insane sex appeal

needs thinner waist and flatter stomach

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and flippasav
I love skinny girls but girls with wide hips and a little bit of fat have insane sex appeal
I can't possibly get hard for thin girls, my hormones signal me that she's low fertility

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer
She’s built like a fridge but ok
Exaggerated proportions are comical. Those are proper Natural Wide hips not the result of surgery

I can't possibly get hard for thin girls, my hormones signal me that she's low fertility
I like throwing them around, I gotta be bigger than the girl.
you're a twink with 0 muscle mass yourself so i thought you could relate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer and the BULL
thin waist is feminine bud
you posted a chubby chode bitch
Yes but her waist Is already thin. An even thinner waist would look comical. And women are supposed to carry some fat

I like throwing them around, I gotta be bigger than the girl.
you're a twink with 0 muscle mass yourself so i thought you could relate
What? You must have confused me with Someone else lmao it's not hard to be bigger than a girl built like that

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived
What do you think?

Good enough?

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and the BULL
I couldn't take a Pic but She was Ideal as fuck. Wide hips and juicy legs. Not like the bbw abominations @flippasav posts though, Natural beauty and fertility. She was with some scrawny ltn manlet btw. If you impregnate a woman make sure She has a body like this
View attachment 2939158
Unless you are a selfish fuck and want to produce scrawny incels
Dayum i'd destroy that girl

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Dnrd
If she is over 55kgs, might as well be a troon
KYS chubby chaser :feelsrope::feelsrope:

she's getting piped by some 60 kilos ltn joke. how does it make you feel
Couldn't care less
I can tell her IPD is cyclops tier

OP: But! But! She has wide hips! :woke::woke:
No nigga :feelskek::feelskek: he built like an ironing board

Last edited:
she's getting piped by some 60 kilos ltn joke. how does it make you feel
Outside uk that's life, I'd have never have needed to roid if I lived in another country

Outside uk that's life, I'd have never have needed to roid if I lived in another country
how much of your gains do you keep after cycle? bodyfat after cycle? sperm quality? i want to roid this summer but those doubts keep haunting me

how much of your gains do you keep after cycle? bodyfat after cycle? sperm quality? i want to roid this summer but those doubts keep haunting me
If you stop completely and dont cruise then you will lose alot of it.

• Ugh..
If you stop completely and dont cruise then you will lose alot of it.
even if you haven't reached your genetic maximum potential?? sounds scam in that case. you're either trading skin quality and fertility for some more muscles, or you just get a temporary muscle boost for some 3-4 months. i just wanted to use them to get lower bf and a 6 pack and like 3-4 kilos of muscles but permanently, i already have enough lean mass so idc

even if you haven't reached your genetic maximum potential?? sounds scam in that case. you're either trading skin quality and fertility for some more muscles, or you just get a temporary muscle boost for some 3-4 months. i just wanted to use them to get lower bf and a 6 pack and like 3-4 kilos of muscles but permanently, i already have enough lean mass so idc
They won't magically give you a sixpack thats down to calories in v calories out.
And yes there's a tradeoff with roids, there's always a tradeoff with anything good in life, nothing is for free
Its a simple choice for me, either roid for life or never have a romantic life, I obviously choose the former.

• JFL
They won't magically give you a sixpack thats down to calories in v calories out.
And yes there's a tradeoff with roids, there's always a tradeoff with anything good in life, nothing is for free
Its a simple choice for me, either roid for life or never have a romantic life, I obviously choose the former.
Not even Speed up the process? I'm already at 1000 kcal per day. I Lost tons of weight but want to have a 6 pack by july. Also are you implying that muscles > face? Because roids make you more bloated as well no?