Fertile women were particularly sexually attracted to arrogant, confrontational, unfaithful, muscular, tall, and physically attractive men.

F

faithlesscel

Banned

There was a dude who replied on this thread, saying how these attractive dark triad traits cannot be faked, because they are backed up by an attractive face and intimidating body. Yet, you will see bluepilled cucks saying: ''muh just have confidence and show attitude, and you will be feared and intimidating'' 🤣😂

Remember bagelcel?

You're either born with the genetics to be viewed naturally as genetically superior and intimidating or you end up like bagelcel and be a public mockery.

Cruelest world ,reality.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, Hero of the Imperium, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
“bagelcel” jfl

I will never get tired of “cel” being tacked onto the end of any/every word…shit cracks me up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopiumAddict2018, Deleted member 31942, bradpittshairline and 5 others
I was going to say water, but reminders like these are necessary sometimes, keeps your vision clear of what the goal is.

• +1
Reactions: mizzy
When you're silent you become a human rorschach dot of sorts. People will assume things about you, positive or negative. And when you're attractive or have a bad boy pheno, people will always assume this sort of thing about you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and HarrierDuBois
When you're silent you become a human rorschach dot of sorts.
One of the simplest but also most profound, beautiful, and important things ever said on this forum. This is insanely true and worded in such an incredibly perfect way everyone can understand it.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 0hMan
When you're silent you become a human rorschach dot of sorts. People will assume things about you, positive or negative. And when you're attractive or have a bad boy pheno, people will always assume this sort of thing about you.
This world is brutal, man. I mean, I can't control or could ever choose the pheno, height and traits i was born. Why do i have to be treated like utter shit by society? It isn't fair to treat people on a inferior way because of their looks, pheno, height whatsoever. I don't treat people worse based on their level of looks, thats why i get pissed.

One of the simplest but also most profound, beautiful, and important things ever said on this forum. This is insanely true and worded in such an incredibly perfect way everyone can understand it.
Thank you so much! I have plenty of metaphors vaulted in my brain that I'm waiting to use when the right situation or thread approaches. This was one of them.

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Thank you so much! I have plenty of metaphors vaulted in my brain that I'm waiting to use when the right situation or thread approaches. This was one of them.
Poetic, I love that.

This world is brutal, man. I mean, I can't control or could ever choose the pheno, height and traits i was born. Why do i have to be treated like utter shit by society? It isn't fair to treat people on a inferior way because of their looks, pheno, height whatsoever. I don't treat people worse based on their level of looks, thats why i get pissed.
Thats what your ancestors get for worshiping poo hindu gods instead of the one true god jesus christ. Get pooed on pagjeet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Hero of the Imperium and efidescontinuado
Thats what your ancestors get for worshiping poo hindu gods instead of the one true god jesus christ. Get pooed on pagjeet
I'm not indian you low IQ APE.

Jfl at that balding normie tackling him to show his “dominance” Wouldn’t do anything if that was a 6’4 Tyrone! Brutal

“bagelcel” jfl

I will never get tired of “cel” being tacked onto the end of any/every word…shit cracks me up
Im a polinacel

“bagelcel” jfl

Back2schoolcel

• JFL
Reactions: highT

There was a dude who replied on this thread, saying how these attractive dark triad traits cannot be faked, because they are backed up by an attractive face and intimidating body. Yet, you will see bluepilled cucks saying: ''muh just have confidence and show attitude, and you will be feared and intimidating'' 🤣😂

Remember bagelcel?

You're either born with the genetics to be viewed naturally as genetically superior and intimidating or you end up like bagelcel and be a public mockery.

Cruelest world ,reality.

Just kill anyone who disrespects you. People can tell from your facial demenor if your a killer or a threat. There are shorter guys that have punkd me all the time

what is this? lmao
Obsessed with Polina. A Russian giga stacey.