Fertility rate 2023

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
TLDR: White and Asian race are going extinct. Women are having less and less children in every country, probably because they refuse to settle for an average man and are waiting for giga-chad to propose.

dOb32UX.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, Joe Rogancel, 444 and 14 others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
please save europa and have a family with beautiful kids like you

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, PubertyMaxxer, Arditi and 6 others
middle eastern people are white too yet their population is increasing well. Looks like they will be the ones saving the white race. As for the asians, SEAs will save the NEAs

middle eastern people are white too yet their population is increasing well. Looks like they will be the ones saving the white race. As for the asians, SEAs will save the NEAs
MENAs are not white

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles and thereallegend
@SecularIslamist @Skywalker They're trying to say MENAs are white lol

Kinda unfair lumping the whole africa as black, yet "white" is only exlusive for anglos and germanics. Lol
North Africans aren't black but Sub Saharan Africans are

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Gengar
Because both White and Asian women are race traitors and hypergamous creatures.
Shitskins will breed like fucking machine because shitskin women are loyal to their husbands.
Put white women into cages before it is too late

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and SecularIslamist
If I told you this Syrian man was 100% British, would you believe it?

e1269dd0233d02bbbccf7c3076707249.jpg
White-passing deathniks exist, but they're not "white." They usually have features that give it away (bigger nose, thicker eyebrows, bigger lips).

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and SecularIslamist
Because both White and Asian women are race traitors and hypergamous creatures.
Shitskins will breed like fucking machine because shitskin women are loyal to their husbands.
Put white women into cages before it is too late
It baffles me that modern women don't value their bodies have the ability to create human life. Like holy shit that's like a fukin superpower. If I had that ability I'd be heading straight to the sperm bank to reproduce with the highest quality chad genes available.

TLDR: White and Asian race are going extinct. Women are having less and less children in every country, probably because they refuse to settle for an average man and are waiting for giga-chad to propose.

dOb32UX.jpg
Why is there only a year’s difference between the 2 variables.

Also ur right that it’s over but its not just whites and asians the rest of the will go through a fertility collapse just later than whites and asians.

Also JFL at the homogenous asian countries being the ones to go extinct first.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Why is there only a year’s difference between the 2 variables.

Also ur right that it’s over but its not just whites and asians the rest of the will go through a fertility collapse just later than whites and asians.

Also JFL at the homogenous asian countries being the ones to go extinct first.
The blackpill evidence is that Asian women don't even want to breed with Asian men. It has nothing to do with "muh career". Asian women would rather see their race go extinct than breed with an Asian man.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: deadmanwalking, StuntmanMike and Sexually Disabled
North Africans aren't black but Sub Saharan Africans are
does it matter? The whole sub sahara africa is 6 times larger than the whole of Europe, and anglos+ germanics are like the 1/17 times of the size of sub sahara africa. Also most horn africans consider menas to be white, same skull as euros and similar phenos

high iq will soon go extinct. the lower castes will be the only ones having children and they will walk among the ruins of their ancestors who were a totally different breed to them. the west has fallen, c'est fini, etc.

high iq will soon go extinct. the lower castes will be the only ones having children and they will walk among the ruins of their ancestors who were a totally different breed to them. the west has fallen, c'est fini, etc.
Don't worry, I will have 8 kids through IVF with a white female egg donor to preserve the high IQ caucasoid genes.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Don't worry, I will have 8 kids through IVF with a white female egg donor to preserve the high IQ caucasoid genes.
good luck trying to find an egg donor. also you need to get someone to have the pregnancy and it's illegal in most places to pay someone to do it.

good luck trying to find an egg donor. also you need to get someone to have the pregnancy and it's illegal in most places to pay someone to do it.
That's why I'm going to a country where it's legal. They have egg donors you can select from like choosing out of a catalogue.

dOb32UX.jpg
meanwhile Africa is having a population explosion:

Depends on how gene editing plays into all this.

Depends on how gene editing plays into all this.
African population is expected to be double by 2050 to 2.4 billion.

all the other countries in the world, gets aid, develops their nations and population growth stops, meanwhile Africa gets aid and makes twenty more babies.

That's why I'm going to a country where it's legal. They have egg donors you can select from like choosing out of a catalogue.
what country are you thinking about

the west is basically subsidising the proliferation of third-worlders like blacks. eventually the decadence of the west will pass and their birthrates will collapse since they are too low iq to establish the conditions conducive to high fertility

the west is basically subsidising the proliferation of third-worlders like blacks. eventually the decadence of the west will pass and their birthrates will collapse since they are too low iq to establish the conditions conducive to high fertility
Because any real policy to increase the birth rate would be extremely anti-feminist and women are the majority of voters. It would require policies like a massive tax on childless women by a certain age, or removing retirement benefits from women who don't have children, or even banning birth control completely. I believe authoritarian countries like Russia and China will do this in the future, there's no way they're going to let their nations go extinct because women want to party and have careers.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker and New Technology
African population is expected to be double by 2050 to 2.4 billion.

all the other countries in the world, gets aid, develops their nations and population growth stops, meanwhile Africa gets aid and makes twenty more babies.
If aid caused industrialization, it will.

you racist mofos think the west is subsidizing africa when it's real the power of the dollar being used to debase and devalue all other foreign currencies.

some african countries are still paying money to countries like france

Theyll experience it too. 10 billion people will likely be peak human population.

White-passing
this is what they are @thereallegend , assuming their skin is lighter and have close to 0 admixture (mostly applies to Levantines and some North Africans that are lighter, such as @KING REIDYZ 's tribe - moroccans libians algerians tunisians imo)

this applies to ALL latinos that have observably white skin imo, and if they somehow preserved their full Spaniard / portuguese ancestry (unlikely) , then they're full WHITE and might as well consider them to be from Madrid, despite being 500 years apart lol

Also WHITE= pure EUROPEAN/ european descent THE END (includes ALL EUROPE to the Urals= russia + to Bosphorus- you can even consider Turks in Istanbul and even those in the west of Turkey as white, because they have mostly GREEK descent, in fact, seeing as Istanbul/ Constantinople and those areas were MOSTLY GREEK till the 1920s, because they were super productive ppl so the Ottoman Turks left them alone lol)
Kinda unfair lumping the whole africa as black, yet "white" is only exlusive for anglos and germanics. Lol

This forum is retarded for taking NAZI standards for what is supposedly "white" , which basically means NERDIC ONLY, the germans being so cucked that they didnt even like their own darker citizens ( and discriminated against their OWN brown eyes black hair/ med people in fact) and basically worshipped SWEDES :feelskek:

they, along with Anglos DO/ DID NOT get to decide what is white and not- @5.5psl @Artemis @Vermilioncore , and thus somehow exclude 80% of the European continent with it 🤦‍♂️
The "Untermensch" poster is just that - a massive propaganda piece, and in fact a lot of EEs, slavs, etc, are TALLER and physically STRONGER than their WE counterparts- you see average heights in Croatia, Balkans as 6'- 6'1" vs some 5'9" italians lol
funny how Hitler himself said just as he was close to the end that Russians are the real ubermensch , so i guess its not based on DNA then and basically all bs :feelskek::smonk:

@SecularIslamist @Skywalker They're trying to say MENAs are white lol

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, 5.5psl, Perma Virgin 666 and 2 others

dOb32UX.jpg
Feminist countries are going extinct - shocking!
what's funny though is that retarded cucks will say it's because having babies is too expensive and the government shall burn some more money for da family. Which basically means, give more money to women. Which doesn't do anything for the birth rates because guess what, the poorest countries have the highest birth rate.
Even within a western country, it's the poorest people that have the highest birth rates. So typically middle eastern and African migrants.

Because birth rate obviously is linked to culture. The less rights women have the higher the birthrates

This forum is retarded for taking NAZI standards for what is supposedly "white" , which basically means NERDIC ONLY, the germans being so cucked that they didnt even like their own darker citizens ( and discriminated against their OWN brown eyes black hair/ med people in fact) and basically worshipped SWEDES :feelskek:

they, along with Anglos DO/ DID NOT get to decide what is white and not- @
5.5psl
@5.5psl @
Artemis
@Artemis @
Vermilioncore
@Vermilioncore , and thus somehow exclude 80% of the European continent with it 🤦‍♂️
The "Untermensch" poster is just that - a massive propaganda piece, and in fact a lot of EEs, slavs, etc, are TALLER and physically STRONGER than their WE counterparts- you see average heights in Croatia, Balkans as 6'- 6'1" vs some 5'9" italians lol
funny how Hitler himself said just as he was close to the end that Russians are the real ubermensch , so i guess its not based on DNA then and basically all bs
yea true, as a german I'd never worship a swede. Swedes are basically retarded subhumans just like all Scandinavians and anglos. I'd say anglo is by far the most subhuman race to have ever existed. They are basically just pussy worshippers and big time feminists. If i had a say in it I would have extended the jewish question and added anglos and Scandinavians to it and genocided them. There's no reason to have them around. Don't think I've ever come across a subhuman Scandinavian or anglo that was anything more than a retarded pussy worshipper.

Technically it's a good thing that anglos in England are getting replaced by pakistanis and swedish cucks getting replaced by africans or whoever.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
I plan to have 8 children through IVF.
Incel
Meanwhile chad turns jbs into teen moms by PLAP PLAP GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT

• JFL
The world population is going down due to severe financial recession and uncertainty about the future. The 2007 crisis jumpstarted the population collapse.

This is and always will be the number one factor when it comes to fertility rates.

Just because some roasties are chasing chad on tiktok, doesn't mean people are not giving birth due to degeneracy.

this is what they are @thereallegend , assuming their skin is lighter and have close to 0 admixture (mostly applies to Levantines and some North Africans that are lighter, such as @KING REIDYZ 's tribe - moroccans libians algerians tunisians imo)

this applies to ALL latinos that have observably white skin imo, and if they somehow preserved their full Spaniard / portuguese ancestry (unlikely) , then they're full WHITE and might as well consider them to be from Madrid, despite being 500 years apart lol

Also WHITE= pure EUROPEAN/ european descent THE END (includes ALL EUROPE to the Urals= russia + to Bosphorus- you can even consider Turks in Istanbul and even those in the west of Turkey as white, because they have mostly GREEK descent, in fact, seeing as Istanbul/ Constantinople and those areas were MOSTLY GREEK till the 1920s, because they were super productive ppl so the Ottoman Turks left them alone lol)

they, along with Anglos DO/ DID NOT get to decide what is white and not- @5.5psl @Artemis @Vermilioncore , and thus somehow exclude 80% of the European continent with it 🤦‍♂️
funny how Hitler himself said just as he was close to the end that Russians are the real ubermensch , so i guess its not based on DNA then and basically all bs :feelskek::smonk:
In my eyes, MENAs are just ethnics. I don’t consider Turks to be white, even if they are from Istanbul.

In my eyes, MENAs are just ethnics. I don’t consider Turks to be white, even if they are from Istanbul.
i didnt say otherwise- they ARE ethnics AND white passing simultaneously (the ones that look white such as maghrebis and levantines)
I dont and no one considers turks white since theyre not EUROPEAN, but like ive said the ones that DO have greek ancestry (alot of W turkey + Istanbul) are technically EUROPEAN= WHITE

the Turks worship them too, cause the western/ greek descendant Turks are the wealtheist, most educated, and high class ppl there

dOb32UX.jpg
rich countries dont breed, poor ones do, water is wet.

• +1
rich countries dont breed, poor ones do, water is wet.
yeah, technically its IQ /WEALTH/ RELIGION dependant- you can see this pattern in all cultures
its not just whites

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
yeah, technically its IQ /WEALTH/ RELIGION dependant- you can see this pattern in all cultures
its not just whites
Yeah absolutely, I would argue religion you can remove as the effect of that not picked up by iq and wealth is tiny (hasidic jews don't use condoms, Phil Rivers loves God and has 11 kids, etc).

Religion best example would be compare pak to india, pak still has loads of kids like india used to, cos india wealth and iq has massively increased last 30 years, pak has stayed flat, so it is mainly a wealth / development thing, not the muslim thing.

Low iq and poor people in india have as many kids as pak does.

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
The world population is going down due to severe financial recession and uncertainty about the future. The 2007 crisis jumpstarted the population collapse.
bullshit. Poorest countries are having the highest birth rates
there's no financial recession. before 2007 birth rates were even lower than after the crash

bullshit. Poorest countries are having the highest birth rates
there's no financial recession. before 2007 birth rates were even lower than after the crash
Check your stats buddy boyo. Not sure where you are pulling this pre-2007 statement from, but it's crystal clear that after 2007 things went downhill.

Birth rates are collapsing globally, irrespectively of the countries' wealth.

After social, political or financial volatility people stop having children.

Some people have many children, others have 1, and increasingly many are having none.

Now, whip our your dick and start pumping those numbers. I'm going for at least 4 kids.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Check your stats buddy boyo. Not sure where you are pulling this pre-2007 statement from, but it's crystal clear that after 2007 things went downhill.

Birth rates are collapsing globally, irrespectively of the countries' wealth.

After social, political or financial volatility people stop having children.

Some people have many children, others have 1, and increasingly many are having none.

Now, whip our your dick and start pumping those numbers. I'm going for at least 4 kids.
Prob why Africans are the only ones breeding just keep everyone in shit conditions theory

Dont worry i am gonna break UCC in my countrie to have atleast 2 daughters and 1 son
Those daughter for fortunate looksmax users