Fetal/Prenatal Testosterone Theory.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
Fetal testosterone exposure moderates effects of oxytocin on inclusion decisions

Its widely accepted now that exposure to prenatal testosterone is an absolute necessity for boys to develop masculine features like hunter eyes and strong chisled jaws.

A theory I have to prevent men from having miserable lives and looking like beta males is that some sort of test should be created to see if a pregnant mother is producing adequate testosterone for the baby (if it's a boy), and putting her on a low dose testosterone regime if not.

This will help the fetus develop good masculine features, and without a doubt make his life 100x better. Where as otherwise he would have became a beta male and incel.

If only these poor souls below had adequate fetal testosterone exposure... they would have been saved from a life of pain:
0u4Ix3m

Q0sxd22a59a11

Piqppv5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
B2964441 AC3C 4660 A5EE 62DA8123AD89
Where u at ?
im the 3 guy in blakk

Yeah

And increase the chances of developing a whole bunch of brain disorders, dabbling in this kind of fetal environment manipulation is very dangerous. For example, what produces a high prenatal environment may also be a marker for the production of other chemicals that could possibly mitigate abnormalities resulted from said environment.

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
Well that's not the only reason they're recessed subhumans but libigel during pregnancy sure doesn't sound bad

It really sucks to know that it was over before you were even born.

Well that's not the only reason they're recessed subhumans but libigel during pregnancy sure doesn't sound bad
It is a big reason, though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It really sucks to know that it was over before you were even born.
I know... I really hope we get to a point where nobody has to be born ugly anymore.

View attachment 194580

Its widely accepted now that exposure to prenatal testosterone is an absolute necessity for boys to develop masculine features like hunter eyes and strong chisled jaws.

A theory I have to prevent men from having miserable lives and looking like beta males is that some sort of test should be created to see if a pregnant mother is producing adequate testosterone for the baby (if it's a boy), and putting her on a low dose testosterone regime if not.

This will help the fetus develop good masculine features, and without a doubt make his life 100x better. Where as otherwise he would have became a beta male and incel.

If only these poor souls below had adequate fetal testosterone exposure... they would have been saved from a life of pain:
View attachment 194589
View attachment 194590
View attachment 194591

you know what none of these are though anything higher than a fucking high tier normie.

This does not create gigachad faces you cannot escape genetic destiny

It takes literally intervention from god himself to create faces like this it's not cause this is what natural selection wanted quite the opposite it is a result of recombination very complex recombination that led to this you will not get this with simple prenatal t beauty is also much more than genetics at times i would make the argument it's gene anomaly

Attachments

• 1576532170129.png
    1576532170129.png
    162.9 KB · Views: 178
prenatal T theory is absolute bullshit and i hate everyone who spouts this shit. im high prental t but im likely the most beta in this forums. small dick, big bug eyes, narrow jaw, small head. FUCK OFF.

This anecdotal experience disproves the most legit "theory" in the PSL-o-sphere which is also heavily supported by science

Fucking over for me, my prenatal T exposure level was pathetic.

View attachment 194580

View attachment 194589
View attachment 194590
View attachment 194591
Testosterone is legit thing, puberty ascended me from tranny (almost female) looking, to a man

genetic recombination is a bitch