Few examples of how to DM/text a girl on ig or after cold approach

N

nobodyspecial369

Bronze
I used to reallly struggle with texting and knowing what to say to girls that i get the number of, or how to lead it to setting up a date, so hopefully these examples may help you or give you an idea of how things can flow. i wasn’t perfect but i put myself out there and at least got some positive signals back.

I think phrasing is important over text and your vibes energy is important in person

ex 1
A girl i ended up DMing with on and off for months on ig, i opened with something like “Hey, i saw you from x dating app, and i loved your vibe. You seem so sweet and i was wondering if we could get to know each other a bit”

she replied something like “ofc i would love to get to know you✨

next day she messages “hey hey”

I then asked her what her favorite songs were.

We talk about gaming a bit cuz she’s a gamer girl.

ex 2
Another hot dime i approached at a concert ended up having the most amazing interaction w her, and the vibe was awesome. I approached while she was alone sitting down looking at her phone. (her family had gone away for a bit so that was the time to strike). i opened by getting close and waving to get her attention, and kneeling down so we are eye level, and saying “hey i know this is really random but i just thought you were absolutely gorgeous.” and she seemed enthralled and eager to talk. I proceeded to ask her if she was familiar w the band, who she was with. Proceeded to talk about her red hair, asked if she colored it, she said ya she just did. i said it looks natural, i wouldn’t have known. Then made a joke calling her MJ cuz of the red hair, and so we started talking about spiderman. we both were nerding out. i asked which spiderman she liked best and she said the one with andrew garfield.

i teased “is it cuz you think he’s the most handsome” ? she paused and admitted that’s probably why.

Then lead into “i noticed you got a professional camera there, were you trying to take nice pics for ig or something”. This lead into me making a comment that we should exchange instagrams, and when she said she was private, i made a compliment/joke saying i was surprised she had so few followers and was private and that if she wanted to, she could easily become an influencer if she went public. she laughed and i also showed her one of my high quality pics on my ig where my hair color was also dyed a slightly reddish orange color.

At the end of it, i said “well i think you’re really cool, and i’m not sure where exactly this can go from here since we live kinda far, but i’d love to stay in touch w you”. And she smiled said i could dm her anytime, we hugged. I even ended up meeting her dad who shook hands w me

Then later i DMd her saying “Hey MJ, it was really nice meeting you at the concert. did you have a good time”

she replied she had a lovely time and said she got a pick from the lead guitar, which lead to me asking if she played and did music. she said ya she was learning, and then i asked if she sang. she said her cousin said her pitch was perfect, so i said i would love to hear, and that i bet she was really good.

She sent me a few videos of her singing and her voice was angelic and she said may make a tiktok, but she’s nervous. i reassured her that i don’t think there could be any haters, she was too good.

Anyways, i don’t expect much to come out of it, since she’s far but it was a cool learning experience. and she expressed high interest, and i am p sure if we were within driving distance we would have already gone on several dates. she did also say when i asked for her ig and if she was single that she wouldn’t be giving out her ig or talking to me if she was taken

ex 3

After i cold approached a girl and got her number, i got a date with her (i could tell tho she was very interested from the moment i approached her) by saying this:

“Hey Chris! down to join me for lunch sometime and get to know each other a bit? No pressure, just pretty casual hanging out”

she replied: “Yeah let’s do it! What day are you thinking?”

i relied:

“cool I can do tmrw saturday or next wednesday/thurs. Was thinking we could meet at x mall

when are you free?”

we ended up going ice skating window shopping at the mall, getting food, holding hands, and cuddling in one of the furniture shops all on the first date, and this was bc i had the balls to cold approach her

later that week she msgd me first saying “Hey what are you doing after work tomorrow?!? :)

i replied “Hey Chris -what did you have in mind? “

she said “I was thinking movie or the beach🤷‍♀️

i said “ Okay i can’t tonight bc i have practice, are you free at all this weekend? And i appreciate you asking btw:)

she said “I’m going home this weekend :(

i said “okay no worries we can plan for next friday if that works for you”

next friday rolls around she texts first
“Hey are we still on for later today?”

we end up getting food and snuggling cuddling on the beach

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42402, 5'7 zoomer, sozz and 1 other person
or just look good and they're gonna dm u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, sozz, Deleted member 42566 and 6 others
post face or no case

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
i needa learn how to text girld

• +1
Reactions: sozz and mvp2v1
S3riusly though cold approaching is great. Just don't be sub-5 and it should work some percentage of the time correlated to your SMV.

One issue I have though is I am such an autist, all I know is blackpill, looksmaxing, some related topics like nutrition/health, etc. I dont know popular culture at all. And I currently dont have the looks to make this okay.

• +1
Reactions: zz67 and Maalik
bit autistic and soy but mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: workingondying and Maalik
One issue I have though is I am such an autist, all I know is blackpill, looksmaxing, some related topics like nutrition/health, etc. I dont know popular culture at all. And I currently dont have the looks to make this okay.
I get you. Recently after looksmaxxi g a bit I got back into interacting with girls. Problem is I was so consumed by the BP that I forgot advanced game and shit. Went with this girl a few times now (4), while I fucked up many times during the dates the attraction remained though (prolly looks?). Anyways I got back to revise game n how to deal with women now. I feel like looks alone won't keep her for long if you keep fking it up.

True,
nobody does it that often either because they are too scared or its a 60yr old ugly virgin
If theyre in your league or normal then theres like a 20% chance ur already in

I used to reallly struggle with texting and knowing what to say to girls that i get the number of, or how to lead it to setting up a date, so hopefully these examples may help you or give you an idea of how things can flow. i wasn’t perfect but i put myself out there and at least got some positive signals back.

I think phrasing is important over text and your vibes energy is important in person

ex 1
A girl i ended up DMing with on and off for months on ig, i opened with something like “Hey, i saw you from x dating app, and i loved your vibe. You seem so sweet and i was wondering if we could get to know each other a bit”

she replied something like “ofc i would love to get to know you✨

next day she messages “hey hey”

I then asked her what her favorite songs were.

We talk about gaming a bit cuz she’s a gamer girl.

ex 2
Another hot dime i approached at a concert ended up having the most amazing interaction w her, and the vibe was awesome. I approached while she was alone sitting down looking at her phone. (her family had gone away for a bit so that was the time to strike). i opened by getting close and waving to get her attention, and kneeling down so we are eye level, and saying “hey i know this is really random but i just thought you were absolutely gorgeous.” and she seemed enthralled and eager to talk. I proceeded to ask her if she was familiar w the band, who she was with. Proceeded to talk about her red hair, asked if she colored it, she said ya she just did. i said it looks natural, i wouldn’t have known. Then made a joke calling her MJ cuz of the red hair, and so we started talking about spiderman. we both were nerding out. i asked which spiderman she liked best and she said the one with andrew garfield.

i teased “is it cuz you think he’s the most handsome” ? she paused and admitted that’s probably why.

Then lead into “i noticed you got a professional camera there, were you trying to take nice pics for ig or something”. This lead into me making a comment that we should exchange instagrams, and when she said she was private, i made a compliment/joke saying i was surprised she had so few followers and was private and that if she wanted to, she could easily become an influencer if she went public. she laughed and i also showed her one of my high quality pics on my ig where my hair color was also dyed a slightly reddish orange color.

At the end of it, i said “well i think you’re really cool, and i’m not sure where exactly this can go from here since we live kinda far, but i’d love to stay in touch w you”. And she smiled said i could dm her anytime, we hugged. I even ended up meeting her dad who shook hands w me

Then later i DMd her saying “Hey MJ, it was really nice meeting you at the concert. did you have a good time”

she replied she had a lovely time and said she got a pick from the lead guitar, which lead to me asking if she played and did music. she said ya she was learning, and then i asked if she sang. she said her cousin said her pitch was perfect, so i said i would love to hear, and that i bet she was really good.

She sent me a few videos of her singing and her voice was angelic and she said may make a tiktok, but she’s nervous. i reassured her that i don’t think there could be any haters, she was too good.

Anyways, i don’t expect much to come out of it, since she’s far but it was a cool learning experience. and she expressed high interest, and i am p sure if we were within driving distance we would have already gone on several dates. she did also say when i asked for her ig and if she was single that she wouldn’t be giving out her ig or talking to me if she was taken

ex 3

After i cold approached a girl and got her number, i got a date with her (i could tell tho she was very interested from the moment i approached her) by saying this:

“Hey Chris! down to join me for lunch sometime and get to know each other a bit? No pressure, just pretty casual hanging out”

she replied: “Yeah let’s do it! What day are you thinking?”

i relied:

“cool I can do tmrw saturday or next wednesday/thurs. Was thinking we could meet at x mall

when are you free?”

we ended up going ice skating window shopping at the mall, getting food, holding hands, and cuddling in one of the furniture shops all on the first date, and this was bc i had the balls to cold approach her

later that week she msgd me first saying “Hey what are you doing after work tomorrow?!? :)

i replied “Hey Chris -what did you have in mind? “

she said “I was thinking movie or the beach🤷‍♀️

i said “ Okay i can’t tonight bc i have practice, are you free at all this weekend? And i appreciate you asking btw:)

she said “I’m going home this weekend :(

i said “okay no worries we can plan for next friday if that works for you”

next friday rolls around she texts first
“Hey are we still on for later today?”

we end up getting food and snuggling cuddling on the beach
in summary I agree.
1. just be a bit conversational a bit with texts. talk about stuff, and find common things to little bit talk about.
2. "push"/suggest after a bit of talks, to a meetup.
3. if she says not to much on meeting up, stop interacting totally or very much. much it's not call to just become a penpal.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369